Chapter VI: Under attack

*Yuno's POV*

The sun was out, clear sky and a warm weather as I woke up I stretched and looked around the room... I didn't see Y/N at all which got me a bit worried. He's probably in kitchen.. I went there and saw Yuki and Rea having a breakfast but Y/N was nowhere to be seen.

Yuki: "Yuno, why are you here?"

Yuno: "My house burnt down yesterday so Y/N kinda allowed me to sleep here. I hope you don't mind."

Rea: "Oh poor Yuno... you're always welcome here..." She hugged me.

Yuki: "Talking about Y/N... where is he?"

Yuno: "I wanted to ask you that too... I was sleeping with him in the same room, he was on the ground and I on bed but when I woke up today I didn't see him."

Rea: "I'm sure he went shopping or something... don't worry Yuno he will be okay."

Yuno: "I hope... well... I'm hungry." I sat down and ate a breakfast Ms. Amano made... after that it was time for school but Y/N was nowhere, so me and Yuki got on the way where we saw Nikasa, Akise and Hinata who was hugged by Mao.

Akise: "Hey people, where do you have Y/N?"

Yuki: "We have no idea, maybe in school already."

Nikasa: "Y/N is missing? Yuno what did you do."

Hinata: "Shut it Nikasa don't act like you are our friend."

Mao: "Yeah. Hinata you're so right."

Akise: "He's missing hmmm..."

Yuno: "Anything on mind Mr. know it all."

Akise: "I might try to contact my friends in the police." I saw one of the Shrine Maidens going to school as well... I think her name was Haniu.

That letter from yesterday... don't tell me he got kidnapped by that Kasugano girl... oh if he did... prepare to meet your end.

Yuno: "That won't be necessary."

Yuki: "Wait Yuno where-" I silenced him with my palm and went towards Haniu.

Yuno: "Ehm... Haniu was it?" She tensed up as she turned around.

Haniu: "Who are you."

I took her hair as she screamed for help.

Yuno: "Yuno Gasai... you remember me... now... meet me at toilets during lunch or I will murder your precious High Priestess..." If only that was true... she's dead no matter what.

Haniu: "Let me go you crazy maniac... HELP!!!"

I let go of her but made sure she will meet me.

Yuki: "You're scaring me Yuno..." Oh you haven't seen anything yet Amano.

Akise: "Was that really necessary?"

Hinata: "That girl is way too young... do you have morales?"

Yuno: "Young huh? She is a Shrine Maiden in the Omekata Temple... I'm sure Y/N must be somewhere around."

Akise: "You think he got kidnapped?"

Yuki: "We'll see in class." We got there but Y/N was not here... I sat in my place of course surrounded by everyone... but I didn't care about what they were saying... all I could think of was Y/N.

After the classes ended I went to toilets to wait for Haniu but she didn't arrive... Oh okay... you're asking for- the doors opened revealing the devil.

Haniu: "Got caught up... so? What do you wanna know.." I took her by her collar and pushed her to the wall as I held a knife I smuggled to school to her throat...