Chapter XIX: The bank job

*Y/N's POV*

You: "It's thanks to you Yuno... I wasn't so rebelious if you can say that... people knew me as the stubborn and maybe even scary kid who is also nice. But after I met you... more like the events for those 3 years... it changed me."

Yuno: "Why were you denying you love me Y/N?"

You: "Because... I just wanted to forget you while you're in prison but it was impossible..."

Yuno: "Oh I.... wait a minute... what happened to your hand?!" I showed her my uninjured hand

You: "Nothing?"

Yuno: "Not this one the other..."

You: "Oh that... well you just noticed?"

Yuno: "I did before but... I didn't wanna ask because of others and after that special night my mind was too numb to ask..."

You: "I see... well it's because of you."

Yuno: "Me? How?!"

You: "Because I stood up for Velvet once when Carding was bullying her... I don't remember what happened exactly but I remember I saw your face in a mirror... and I just angry so I smashed it... it cut my hand."

Yuno: "Why were you angry?"

You: "Because I'm nothing like you..."

Yuno: "You hurt him?"

You: "I don't really remember... but it's okay now..." She took that hand and examined it...

Yuno: "It's a huge scar... Y/N you gotta be more careful with me not around."

You: "Yeah yeah..." The bullhead landed as we got out hand in hand... we got into a crowded street some boys immediately staring at Yuno... but she glared at them... like I did to bullies back in Menagerie... "You learned my glare..."

Yuno: "Of course sweetie... was it good?"

You: "Yeah..." We just walked around the city... first time I was there so it was all new... after we checked where the bank is we sat on a bench at a park.... not letting go of our hand-hold while Yuno leaned herself onto me...

Yuno: "It'll be easy."

You: "Do you even have a plan?"

Yuno: "You know me Y/N..." I squeezed her hand...

You: "Please... no more killing..."

Yuno: "But-" I kissed her for a while..  "Fine I won't..."

You: "That's the Yuno I love... where will we sleep today though...."

Yuno: "Don't worry about that honey~" She pulled out a few Lien... 500 to be exact...

You: "Maybe they will take us somewhere with this."

Yuno: "Of course they will~"

You: "Yuno.... is there something wrong? You sound weird..."

Yuno: "Oh? No I'm fine... Just... thinking about our future is all."

You: "Oh? Is there something unpleasant you saw?"

Yuno: "Not really we'll have a happy life... here in Vale but..."

You: "How many kids we'll have..."

Yuno: "I... don't know.. that's the only thing I'm not sure about... but I guess... as many as you want."

You: "Well that's surprising... but our goal now is to... you know.."

Yuno: "Yes... I'll do it tomorrow."