Chapter XV: Under survaillance

*Yuno' POV*

Two days after I took Migure's eye out everyone was on edge whenever they met me... even the guards who searched my cell again but to my luck couldn't find anything...

Now they are either blind or not really good guards...

I was sitting in cafeteria enjoying... the bread at least... it was really good... After a while Migure entered it and paled once her eye landed on me. I waved at her which made her more scared.

Migure: "Th-That... crazy girl is here?!"

Yuno: "Awww... did you miss me?"

Migure: "Not in a million years!"

Yuno: "Awww what a shame... and here I thought I can help with the sight of your other eye."

Migure: "DON'T COME NEAR ME!"

Yuno: "Jeez stop yelling... are you on a period or something?"

Migure: "You.. You'll regret everything you did to me... just you wait."

Yuno: "I wanna see that hmmm..."

Migure: "Hahaha... you're already dead."

Yuno: "I'm breathing still... bye bye... I don't have time for a lowlife like you."

Migure: "WHO ARE YOU THEN?!!!"

Yuno: "Just your regular murderer." I smiled at her insanely...

I left the cafeteria and walked on the corridor with the supervising guard... but I could feel there was someone else...

Guard: "Why the hell are you stopping?" I didn't even notice I stopped walking.

Now one thing I like is to stalk.... especially my darling Y/N... but I really hate when I'm the one stalked on.

Yuno: "We have unwanted company."

Guard: "Tch... unwanted how-" He didn't finish that sentance as he fell to the ground unconsious... there was someone behind him...

???: "Bravo! Well look who is alone now?"

Yuno: "Who is talking to me?"

The person revealed herself as Uryuu Minene.... the infamous world-wide known terrorist...

Uryuu: "It's nice to see you again Gasai.."

Yuno: "So... they finally caught you."

Uryuu: "I wouldn't say that... I'm just here to pay a visit to my favourite murderer."

Yuno: "Your favourite murderer? Who... me?"

Uryuu: "Who else... now I know where Y/N is... I'm not planning to tell you but he's safe now.."

Yuno: "He's in Beacon I know."

Uryuu: "What?! How?!!"

Yuno: "Oh? You mean I never told you about my semblance?"

Uryuu: "Whatever... I'm not here to question you... I'm just here to tell you... that I'm watching you Gasai... you see Y/N is a nice guy who because of you went through a lot... and if you try to get to him again... I'll be in the way."

Yuno: "Then I'll just have to dispose of you."

Uryuu: "Big talk for a prisoner."

Yuno: "Oh don't worry I'll be out in no time..."

Uryuu: "Hmmm... we'll see..."

She disappeared like a shadow at darkness... Well... nobody will suspect me of hurting the guard if I just go back to my cell...