Chapter VII: Disappearance

*Y/N's POV*

After we left Minene's hideout and got on the way home, of course hand in hand with Yuno I felt a little uneasy.

Yuno: "Y/N, dear are you feeling okay?"

You: "Yes I am... just.. uh... was it necessary to kill the people in the shrine?" She giggled innocently

Yuno: "I told you, I did it for you... to save you."

You: "You know... it's been bothering me a bit."

Yuno: "What exactly?"

You: "I remember Tsubaki saying something that Yuni was actually you." She stopped all of a sudden...

Yuno: "Don't believe what that witch said... she somehow managed to get into your head with her Shrine powers."

You: "I don't know Yuno... she seemed pretty serious." She slapped me... and then cried.

Yuno: "So you b-believe some witch more than your own g-girlfriend?" I hugged her.

You: "No Yuno... I trust you but it makes me scared."

Yuno: "Scared?"

You: "Yes... knowing you would literally kill for me."

Yuno: "Of course... I want to keep you safe~"

You: "So do I..." She took my other all of a sudden

Yuno: "Oh I know! Maybe since we know we'll get married... how about we go to some wedding try-outs... like not official but... just the feeling.."

You: "Is that what you want?" Her cheeks went red as she nodded. "Then let us go there... but lead the way." She immediately took off towards the place dragging me along all the way... we stopped in front of a building... "Hold on... uhhh... what about your clothes? They're all bloody."

Yuno: "Don't worry dear." She entered the place.

Employee: "Welcome to- oh my... why are you covered in blood?"

Yuno: "It's just a ketchup... I spilled it when we were in restaurant and I had no other clothes with me."

Employee: "Well... that must've been a large spillage then, considering it's in your hair as well... anyways... you seem young to be here."

You: "Eh... we are?"

Employee: "Oh? What a lovely faunus boy you have here."

Yuno: "I know... he's my future husband."

Employee: "Young love I see."

You: "Can we try out how our wedding would look?"

Employee: "Certainly... but you have to have your parents sign these papers... you're too young for the try out."

You: "It's just a try out."

Yuno: "My parents died when I was young..."

You: "And mine are... far away."

Employee: "You poor children... well in that case we will make an exception... you can try it tomorrow, sorry we have full schedule today."

Yuno: "That's fine."

Employee: "I'll just have your names."

Yuno: "Yuno Gasai."

You: "Y/N Belladonna."

Employee: "Gasai and Bel-" her eyes widened... "Belladonna? As in Ghira Belladonna?"

You: "You know my dad?"