Chapter XVII: Past in darkness

*Y/N's POV*

Velvet: "Alright so... what I remember was that Y/N told me about him being kidnapped..." Blake and Ilia looked at me...

Blake + Ilia: "YOU WERE WHAT?!??? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING!!!"

You: "Because this would happen."

Velvet: "That's not all... he said it was Yuno who kidnapped him."

Weiss: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND?!!"

Velvet: "My ears!"

You: "Can you keep it down girls?"

Velvet: "He also told me that before the kidnapping he saw her kill people that were between them."

You: "Also a reason why I told you to keep your distance."

Ruby: "This doesn't add up... if she murdered people... I could see you were scared but when she escaped or lately even... you became more comfortable..."

Velvet: "And you told me you don't have things for murderers and yet here you are saying you and Yuno are a thing.

You: "Well that's because I found in my heart that I kinda still have feelings..."

Yang: "So you do have a thing for criminals... interesting."

You: "Only for Yuno... also... you saw her on the picture... how about I show her to you right now?"

Velvet: "Huh?"

You: "Who called Yuno to kick Cardin's butt."

Blake: "It was you?!"

You: "Indeed... so?"

Ruby: "I don't wanna die..."

You: "Ruby and everyone... she won't hurt you... if she will I couldn't be with her... fortunetaly for you she's so obssessed with me that she couldn't take it if I left her..."

Ilia: "Do it... call her."

You: "Yuno... I know you're watching."

She appeared from behind the doors as she came to me...

Yuno: "Yes sweetie?"

You: "Come join us." The girls made place for her rather hastily. she sat there..

Yuno: "So you wanna know me?"

Blake: "I wanna know why did you kidnap my brother." Yuno put her hood down as she looked at her...

Yuno: "It was all to protect him... you know how much Sakurami is dangerous... especially with a name like Belladonna."

Weiss: "What do you mean?"

Yuno: "Weiss Schnee I presume... well Belladonnas are leaders of Menagerie... if you imagine how much money people would get for ransom..."

Ruby: "That makes sense..."

Yang: "....but why the murders?"

Yuno: "Because they were too close to him."

You: "I told you she's possessive."

Blake: "Just you wait when parents will hear about it."

You: "You can... I'm not gonna return."

Ilia: "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WORRIED THEY WERE?!"

You: "I can imagine..."

Yuno: "You didn't tell them the whole story my dear... as your sister at least Blake has the right to know."

Blake: "How do you know my name?"

Yuno: "Simple... my semblance."

Velvet: "So what's the whole story?"