Chapter XII: Breakdown

*Y/N's POV*

Velvet: "Wait... that murderer was you girlfriend?!"

You: "Yes... I don't have anything that would help you see her but she was..."

Velvet: "H-How?!  D-Don't tell me you have a thing for-" I put my hand on her mouth.

You: "Keep it down Velvet... it's after curfew... and no I don't... when we started dating I had no idea it would go this way... that is until I saw the bodies of the people she killed and... even though .. I don't know but I was still with her..."

Velvet: "Why? Why being with her even after the murders."

You: "I guess I was so confused back then... just imagine it Velvet... if you dated a guy who at first would be completely normal and then with a finger snap he would became a murderer how would you react..."

Velvet: "I-I-I... I guess I'd be confused."

You: "See..."

Velvet: "A-And what about that Haniu girl... who was she..."

You: "A friend of mine... now dead.."

Velvet: "Minene?"

You: "Gasai... she said she'll do anything to be with me... I-I didn't know it would be like this..." I started to cry after I said all this... now it flushed into my brain... everything that I just said.

Velvet: "I'm speechless."

You: "D-Don't... d-don't tell anyone."

Velvet: "Even though I am contemplated to tell your sister because she has the right to know I won't do it... despite being an only child I can take a guess on what would happen." She hugged me all of a sudden. "You're safe now... you're with us... with me." I quickly got away.

You: "You sound just like her."

Velvet: "Huh? Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize but it's true... you're safe here."

You: "She'll find me anyways."

Velvet: "Are you sure?"

You: "I have this feeling it'll just happen..."

Velvet: "Don't worry... it's getting late so I'll go back... see you tomorrow." Before she left I took her hand.

You: "Stay... stay with me in my dorm..." She looked surprised and her cheeks got darker it was hard to tell but not for a faunus.

Velvet: "A-Are you sure?"

You: "Just in the room."

Velvet: "S-Sure .... i-if it makes you happy."

I lead her there as I opened the doors.

You: "Be like at home." She lied down on the bed immediately... as stars appeared in her eyes

Velvet: "Whooaaa... this is so comfortable... even more than mine."

You: "I'll sleep on the floor then..."

Velvet: "No it's your room-"

You: "You have classes tomorrow besides I'm used to sleeping on floor."

Velvet: "Then we share the bed!" I looked at her strangely as she realized what she suggested and her face exploded in all shades of red... "I-I-I-I m-m-meant l-l-like uuuhhh... eeehhhh... n-next t-to each o-o-other nothing m-more."

You: "Too bad."

Velvet: "HUUUUHH?!"

You: "I already chose the floor."