Chapter 13 - Proud of your boy

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Proud of your boy

(Beginning of Freebird)

WARNING: BEAN SINGING AHEAD

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

It's a peaceful day, birds tweeting in the sky and the breeze gently blowing.

Yet one individual isn't as cheerful as everyone else.

In fact, the person who isn't happy hasn't said a single word for a few days, and you're going to get something out of him, even if you have to use his own truth cookies on him.

Rapunzel, Sophie, and the boys except Varian are meditating on the grass.

You and Varian are sitting in the Caravan, watching Leo and Ruddiger play.

The only noise that's came out of Varian's mouth today is sighs, and it's getting slightly annoying that he won't say anything.

Rapunzel and Cass come into the Caravan, followed by everyone else.

"Hey, uh (__)? Could I talk to you for a second? Alone." Rapunzel asks.

"Uh, sure?" You get up and walk outside, Rapunzel follows.

She quickly shuts the door then turns to you, "Is something bothering Varian? I mean, I thought we were getting somewhere with him, but he's gone quiet... again."

"I know... I'll try to get him to talk. Maybe he's just missing Corona?"

Rapunzel looks through the Caravan window to see Varian on his own in the caravan, curled into a ball against the wall.

Rapunzel places her hand on your shoulder, "Well, it's probably for the best you try to talk to him. We know he won't snap at you, or atleast not too badly."

"Thanks, but uh, we should get inside the caravan before they leave us." You giggle.

"Oh, yeah, right!" Rapunzel chuckles slightly before entering the Caravan again.

You sit back down next to Varian, "Hey Varbear, you okay?"

Varian nods before sighing.

You and Sophie glance at each other confused with a shrug before hearing a loud scream as well as a crash.

Rapunzel opens up the window to take a look outside, "Is everyone okay? I heard a child scream."

You, Sophie, and Varian go out of the Caravan.

"It was just Lance. The wheel broke off, but it's okay! I can fix it." Eugene rolls the wheel to the caravan and goes to lift it, but can't.

Lance giggles at him struggling, "here, here let me after all, I'm the strong one."

Eugene laughs, "Hold on a minute, don't let this, sleek, sinuous, insanely attractive frame fool you, I am the strong one."

Hook foot comes out of the Caravan, "I'm stronger than both of you clowns!"

You roll your eyes at the boys before looking around, "Where's Varian gone?" You ask.

Sophie shrugs.

You groan, "Rapunzel! Cass! I'll be back soon. I've gotta find Varian..."

Sophie smirks, "Or we could just leave him out here- Oh! Okay, yeah please go find him! And please don't kill me."