S͜͡e͜͡c͜͡o͜͡n͜͡d͜͡

Carolines Adventure

Carry waited for this guy to show up which she thought was taking forever, but she came way earlier than the designated time.

To say the least Carry was a VERY impatient person, even when someone was a minute late she would lose her shit on them.

As the guy walked in Carry thought that his appearance wasn't exactly her type, but she hadn't seen what kind of person he was.

"erm hey" he approached her while scratching the back of his neck, she gave him a soft smile and waved. Carry seemed tough on the outside but on the inside she cared a lot for her friends and people close to her.

"so what made you choose this small family restaurant?" she asked as he sat in the chair across from her.

"I don't know it always just gave me cozy vibes you know?" so far Carry had awkward and soft.

"so tell me a little bit about yourself?" she snapped out of her thoughts as she rested her head against her hand that was propped up on the table.

"well uh my name's Caroline but everyone calls me Carry I'm 19 almost 20 and yeah that's it. What about you?"

"um I'm Vinnie, I'm 19 and I work at a fast food restaurant" he stirred his straw around in his water causing it to make a small whirlpool.

"I always find that interesting you know?" his eyes flicked from his drink and back to her.

"I guess, can we just agree that-"

"this is awkward?" she cut him off and he chuckled while nodding, the waitress walked up to the pair with her notepad in hand. She asked what they wanted to eat and then left to go tell the kitchen.

"I actually think we got set up with the wrong people in a way" He stated.

"how?"

"well you definitely would like my friend Troy, you guys would look way better together. And I mean we only have one thing in common that I can tell"

"what's that?" he nodded toward her neck and lifted his shirt, she was shocked at his build.

"we both got spiders" she smiled.

"you know what? you would probably like my friend May"

"what about after this you set your friend up with me and I'll set mine up with you?" she nodded.

"hey I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back okay?" once she was out of his sight she speed walked to the bathroom and unlocked her phone, she opened May's contact before sending her a message.

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
may no shit
i just found ur
soulmate

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
huh-
explain pls?

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
okay so rn im
hiding out in the
bathroom telling u
this, so tell ur future
kids
this guy was meant
to b set up with u
u two r both awkward
and soft
THIS MF IS ALSO
JACKED
and we also setting u
up when we done here

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
oh ?
r u sure this wont b a mistake?
like all the others?

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
look may pls just
do this for me?
if it is ill comfort u
THE WHOLE WAY

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
fine.
but dont send pics
i want it to b a surprise

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
okay.
thank u may

A/N: lol i love this book to much all ready :p
r u guys enjoying it?