Fourteenth

Carry and May walked up to the boys apartment and May knocked on door decorated with stickers, Troy opened the door half asleep.

"oh shit sorry" May sighed and Troy shrugged.

"its whatever, why'd you come?" he was leaning on the door.

"I uh, need to talk to Vinnie"

"oh, he left about an hour ago to go to his friends party"

"do you know the address?" Carry cut in knowing May would back out, May glared at her before rolling her eyes.

"yeah, I'll send it to you" he grabbed his phone off the table beside the door and unlocked it, Mays phone then chimed signaling that she got the text.

"thanks Troy, bye Carry I'll see you later" May pecked her cheek before turning around to walk away.

"I'll be tracking your phone! don't chicken out!" Carry stated before giving May a little push.

"fine, I promise I'll talk to him." May sighed while walking away, she left the building and called an uber to come pick her up. the uber pulled up and May hopped in giving the driver her location. 

--

the car pulled up to the small club that had blasting music and bright lights, she was in awe as she payed the driver and got out. she walked into the building looking at everything before Vinnie caught her eyes.

"Vin!" she waved her arm before noticing that he was with other people, she shrugged as she continued walking toward the group of people he was around. once she got close enough they were playing truth or dare, she raised her eyebrows before sitting down to watch the game away from everyone else so she wouldn't be seen. 

"Vinnie's turn!" a blonde yelled, obviously drunk. 

"I dare Rose to kiss anyone in the circle" he smirked and the brunette smiled before shrugging. 

"I pick you" she pointed toward everyone in the circle before landing on Vinnie, May's eyes widened as Vinnies smirk grew. 

this couldn't be happening, not now, in public? she had come to confront him, how would she handle this? 

the twos lips connected and May's eyes watered, she didn't say anything but made the stupid decision to keep watching. 

"okay, Rose your turn" the same brunette that kissed Vinnie smiled.

"Vinnie, truth or dare?" she smirked and Vinnie shook his head smiling.

"truth" everyone gasped jokingly.

"are you single?" he smiled while nodding.

"yup, no ladies for me. just flings" May couldn't sit back anymore, she stood up stormed toward Vinnie. his eyes widened and she slapped him.

"how could you do this? I thought you came here to see your friends! at least that's what Troy told me, or are you going to lie about that as well?"

"May hear me out! hey don't storm off!" May walked away as fast as she could, she could feel so many eyes on her and her face heated up. she got outside to see Vinnie still chasing her, she spun around and he was out of breath.

"look May it was a mistake!" she raised her eyebrow before rolling her eyes to continue walking, "stop it, okay!" Vinnie continued following her.

"leave me alone! you lied to all those people about our relationship? what would've happened if you chose dare? would you have slept with her? how do I know I'm not a fling?"

"why are you here" he sighed rubbing his temple, she scoffed while throwing her arms up into the air.

"because I came to talk to you! why didn't you ask me out properly? I basically asked YOU out" she was on the verge of tears and her voice kept breaking, "you're quiet now? I told you I'm not good at relationships yet here we are, whatever we had is ruined. I was stupid enough to believe you were different." she sighed as tears rolled down her cheeks, Vinnie stepped closer to her and wiped them away.

"look I screwed up, I'm giving you all the time you need, okay? when you're ready to talk this through I'll be there." he gave her a soft smile and she pushed him away.

"Carry will be taking your stuff back to your apartment" she called an uber and walked to where she got dropped off, Vinnie just watched her leave. he knew that it was going to be hard to regain his trust, but he was gonna try.