S͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

May's Adventure Pt 5
first person
a couple days after the date

I was sitting on my bed trying to just escape my thoughts, when Vinnie left I felt like it was entirely my fault. We had texted a couple times just casually, mostly about trying to schedule another date. Then, before I knew it, my phone went off. I looked at the caller ID and saw Vinnie, a small smile crept onto my face before I answered.

"hey" his voice was raspy on the other line.

"hey" I whispered back, "why'd you call?"

"I don't know, you just seemed off over text so I wanted to make sure everything was fine"

"did you actually have to go to work?"

"you're hung up on that?" I heard a quiet laugh on his side.

"I don't know, am I that bad to go on a date with?"

"I actually had to go to work, if you don't believe me I'll be there in about an hour"

"so? what does that have to prove?"

"I'll text you where it is and come visit?"

"I don't have a choice do I?"

"nope, sorry. I'll see you there?" I heard movement on the other end of the phone.

"yeah, thanks for checking in"

"no problem, cya" I sat up as the call ended. I was falling for this man, and I knew it wasn't goin to end well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"no.." I whispered as my phone fell out of my hands, it hit the ground and the glass breaking echoed in my head. Tears filled my eyes as I blocked him on everything, changed his contact name, and unliked all his posts. there was no way he was going to recover from this, it was the second time he went ahead and did the same stupid shit. the second fuking time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the small restaurant and saw Vinnie getting impatient with some family that was taking forever to order, I smiled before walking over to an empty table. Vinnie eventually came over and rolled his eyes.

"damn who knew you could take that long?" he glanced back the the family before looking at me again.

"okay, my names Vinnie-"

"cut the shit, what'd you actually want" he smiled before pulling out the chair in front of me and sitting down.

"I don't know, I just felt bad of how our date got cut short"

"bitch, I was over thinking that you left because of me" we both laughed realising how stupid we were acting.

"we really suck at this huh?" I nodded, I mean there was no way to hide it. I had no idea how to contact him and was so lucky he actually reached out to me.

"can I please have a drink Vinnie?" he nodded as he stood up and walked away. It felt good knowing we were agreeing on everything so far, I have we have only had a couple conversations but they've gone smooth. I was brought back into reality when he handed me some water.

"thanks"

"its on the house okay? to make up for making you feel that way"

"you're getting soft" he raised an eyebrow before flipping me off, "its a family restaurant" I gasped jokingly.

"hey look, I get off at seven, so in two hours. I'm teaching you how to skate okay?" I nodded.

"I've learned I don't make choices with you"

"depends on what kind" he winked and I cringed before laughing.

"okay, never do that ever again"

"was it that bad?" I nodded while taking a sip of my water.

"okay, thanks for the water. where we gonna meet?"

"I'll pick you up?"

"you don't know where I live!" he rolled his eyes.

"uh yeah I do idiot, you ran into me and Troy running out of your apartment" I shrugged.

"I mean as long as you don't kill me I guess its fine" I rolled my eyes playfully and he had a small smile on his face.

"I'll see you then, bye!" he walked away to go serve other tables as I walked back to my house. I couldn't tell what I felt for him, we really hit it off and I hoped nothing would get in the way.

A/N: did i just update-

YES I DID MFS

lolz anyways enjoy ig

stay safe

have a good day/night

vote

and

comment

pls

and help me out <3