T͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

Carry's Adventure
third person

Carry and Troy were sitting on her bed scrolling through tiktok after a long day of doing nothing.

"hey, did I tell you about Vinnie trying to get tiktok famous?" he sat up and turned off his phone.

"hm? no, why?" she looked up from hers before turning it off.

"well I don't know, I guess he hasn't even told May"

"are they even in a relationship?" he shrugged.

"I mean they've gone on three or four dates"

"true, but we have a title? We've only gone on like two dates"

"I guess we're special" he playfully told her.

"bitch I know we are" she rolled her eyes before kissing Troy.

"have they even kissed?"

"mother fuke... why again are you so invested in another relationship?" she tilted her head to the side and he shrugged.

"because they both hate relationships and suck at them"

"I'm gonna hate you if you don't shut up" she stood up and jokingly flipped him off, she went into the empty kitchen of the two boys apartment. "y'all really need to get more food" she opened the fridge and sighed when there was nothing but water.

"then you go shop" he grabbed a water and started drinking it.

"careful that might be the last one! you guys could starve to death" she annoyingly fell to her knees trying to make of the two guys when all it did was make Troy stare at her.

"shut up" he rolled his eyes, "and plus if you really want us to get food lets go out shopping?

A/N: this is short ik

but whatever ig

vote and comment !!

stay safe <3