F͜͡o͜͡u͜͡r͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

Vincent's Adventure

"bro she was not my type" Vinnie sighed while rubbing his temple as Troy laughed.

"damn that sucks, you said she was setting you up with someone else tho right?" He nodded.

"got any advice for me pro dater?" Vinnie teased.

"today, you got nothing to do? get her some flowers" Troy smirked and Vinnie flew his arms up into the air before putting his head on the table.

Vinnie wasn't a soft boy at all, Troy was a mix of soft and protecting himself. Vinnie was always tough and would never let anyone get close to him, he's been hurt to many times to just instantly meet someone and fall. He didn't know what was going to happen on this blind date that was set up by someone he barely knew, how the the first date was set up was so stupid. His best friend, Troy, made him an online dating account and it matched with the girls friend who he was going to be giving a try, he thought it was funny how both of their friends made them accounts trying to set them up with people

"only if mr toughie comes with me" Vinnie playfully punched his shoulder and Troy rolled his eyes.  

"shut up, you act like nothing can hurt you"

"I mean when you get played so much everything stops hurting" Vinnie shrugged before sighing, he was rubbing his arm thinking, hoping that this would last longer than the others.

"okay lets head out?" Troy was standing up putting his jacket on, Vinnie sighed as he stood up and followed Troy out of their shared appointment. 

They were walking down the sidewalk to the field that was just down the street, they would hum a couple melodies just for fun. just as they walked past an apartment a girl rushed past them with clothes in her arms. the two boys stumbled backwards using each other to catch their balance.

"what the fuk!" Troy yelled after her, Vinnie heard her yell a distant "sorry!"

"okay calm down" he patted Troy on the shoulder trying to calm him down.

Vinnie knew that Troy got worked up easily, but when you live together its just something you get used too. After a few stressful minutes they arrived and saw tons of friends, couples, and families all taking photos and enjoying each others company.

"eck" Vinne looked around wondering what everyone was so happy about, it was a nice day, but at some point in all these peoples lives their significant others were gonna hurt him and it annoyed him how they were so blind. "how can nobody see how the other is gonna let them down?" Troy shrugged.

"lets find you some flowers-"

"hey look its the girl from earlier" Vinnie cut him off by tapping his shoulder and pointing to the girl.

"damn shes hot" before Vinnie could stop him he was already walking over to her, he chased after him.

"hey I'm Troy" the two girls were smiling and nodding.

"I'm Vinnie

"I'm Maddy and this is-"

"May" she gave Maddy a playful glare. 

"what are you guys up to?" Troy asked while smirking.

"I finally dragged this bitch out of the house, we just came to take some pictures for our instagrams" He was staring at Troy while Maddy was talking, when she was done he looked over at the two girls and noticed May was standing there with an awkward smile.

"funny how that's what we're supposed to be doing and we're talking to these losers" she teased while playfully rolling her eyes.

"sorry, lets leave you guys alone" Vinnies hands went into his pockets as he shrugged and Troy nodded, they walked away with the thoughts of the girls in the back of their heads.

A/N: idk if this seems long or not but its over 600 words sooo
stay safe and healthy !!
i still wanna hear the opinions of the story
vote and comment <3