N͜͡i͜͡n͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

May + Vinnie's Adventure

"you can come in you know?" Vinnie nodded before stepping inside the decently clean apartment.

"its nice"

"thanks, its a mess though. if I knew you were coming I would've cleaned up a bit" May was frantically picking up scattered clothes.

"hey" Vinnie grabbed her arm which made her freeze, "its fine, don't worry" she nodded as she stood up.

"can I get you anything?" Vinnie looked over at the clock on her wall.

"uhm, waters fine, but I can't stay long. Troy will be home soon and he'll wonder where I went"

"he's like your parental figure?" she giggled as she grabbed a bottled water from the fridge, she tossed it over to Vinnie and he caught it.

"you could say that, I mean Troy just gets ideas. so if I were to say I was with you, in your apartment and wouldn't shut up" she nodded as she sat down on the counter. "look I'm really sorry if the kiss made things awkward"

"no its okay, I mean if we're gonna go on more dates we need to get that out of the way" Vinnie put the water down and walked up to her, he put his hands on either side of her and rested them on the counter.

"so what would happen if we were to do it again?" he whispered before she kissed him.

"then it would make me like you even more" she whispered as she rested her forehead against his.

"tomorrow, I'll pick you up and we're going to try and skate again" he pulled away and pointed at her with a serious face.

"nooo" she whined while laughing.

"hey if you wanna get good and go skating with me" he raised his hands up in defense and May rolled her eyes.

"fine, text me before you come" May rested her head on the doorframe as Vinnie stood there.

"do these little things count as dates?"

"I think so?" he nodded while looking around awkwardly.

"one more for the road?" Vinnie kissed her and she smiled.

"okay now you have to go! just tell Troy that you worked late?" she pushed him away and jokingly and he smiled.

"fine, bye!" he said before jogging down the hallways occasionally looking back at May who was starstruck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you almost got it!" Vinnie said as May sighed from frustration.

"but its so hard" she whined dragging out the d.

"look, you'll get it at some point okay?"

"why don't you skate around? I haven't talked to Carry in a while so I'll text her"

"fine. but promise me we can try after?" she nodded before pulling out her phone, Vinnie sighed before walking away.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
bro
im with this bitch
again

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
shut up
u love him

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
not to loud
he might hear u

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
u love me
cuz i set u up
and
is there sign
of heartbreak?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
i dont wanna say
anything in case
pls?

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
yeah babes
i got u

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
we aint even
official yet

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
so y dont u
make the first
move?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
hes waving me over
i b back k?

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
love u ig

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
love u 2
mommas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May walked over to Vinnie and he was sitting on the ground.

"shit" she said as she kneeled down and saw his bloody leg.

"hey its fine okay?" he lifted her chin to face him.

"you sure?" he nodded, "I have a band-aid in my bag?" she insisted.

"anything to get you to shut up" he glared at her and she pouted.

"bitch" she said before grabbing the band-aid and placing it on the cut, "we can go to my apartment after and clean up the blood?"

"sure, I mean it'll be hard to bend my leg with the band-aid, wanna go now?"

"uhm..I mean sure" she hesitated.