F͜͡i͜͡f͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

May's Adventure Pt 3

May and Maddy had taken a few pictures and decided to just post them there, they didn't have big socials so they knew it didn't matter

ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ

ᴍᴀʏᴛʜᴇsᴇᴀsᴏɴ: ᴡʜᴇɴ ʙᴀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴜsʜ 😑likes ??? comments ???

likes ??? comments ???

ᴄʀᴜᴍᴏɴᴍʏsʜᴏᴇ: ʟᴜᴠ ᴜ ʙᴇsᴛɪᴇ 🙈
ᴄᴀʀsɢᴏᴠʀᴏᴏᴍ: she mine
↳idk bout that, i think im..MINE

ᴄᴀʀsɢᴏᴠʀᴏᴏᴍ: ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇ ᴍᴇ 🙄
↳u were 2 busy with BOYS

ᴢᴀʀʙʀᴜʜ: @ɪᴍᴀʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ

ɪᴍᴀʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ: ᴡᴛғ ᴅᴏ ᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʀᴏʏ
↳boys from earlier? 
↳↳bitch huh?
ᴄᴀʀsɢᴏᴠʀᴏᴏᴍ: mf this the guy who u goin with tomorrow!!

ɪᴍᴀʜᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ: ᴡᴛғ ᴅᴏ ᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʀᴏʏ↳boys from earlier? ↳↳bitch huh?ᴄᴀʀsɢᴏᴠʀᴏᴏᴍ: mf this the guy who u goin with tomorrow!!

ᴄʀᴜᴍᴏɴᴍʏsʜᴏᴇ: when she accidentally presses the button 😑
likes ??? comments ???

ᴍᴀʏᴛʜᴇsᴇᴀsᴏɴ: so we took lots of photos, u like this one best >:)
↳whatever, at least i didnt run into my date :p
↳↳shut up, it was on ACCIDENT

load more comments

"okay, I'm gonna head home. need anything else?" May asked as she gathered up all her stuff.

"uh no, don't think so. I'll walk with you back to your place"

"you don't have a choice! you live down the street" they both giggled a little before Maddy rolled her eyes.

"lets get going" they started walking and it was quiet at first. "so what'd you think of that guy?" Maddy asked.

"honestly I thought he was cute" she shrugged, "he was a little strange I guess"

"yeah he was pretty distant, I'm surprised you're actually ready to start dating again?"

"look I'm not gonna wait around forever for the right guy to come, I've been hurt so many times that if it happens again I'll train myself to move on"

"you think thats how it works? you can't recover from heartbreak like that" 

"I'll give it a try, lets just get home?" they went back to being silent and eventually arrived at May's tiny apartment.

"when are you gonna buy a new place? this place is a shithole!" 

"ouch, and nah I'm gonna wait until I have more money saved up" Maddy nodded before giving her a hug.

"hey good luck tomorrow okay? I really want this to work out, he seems nice!" May hesitantly nodded before unlocking her apartment door, she threw her keys on her kitchen table before picking things up on the floor and putting things away.

"we want this to look nice in case we come back to my apartment" she smirked thinking about him and what they would do alone together.

As she continued to clean up the small apartment and dancing around as some music played she finally finished.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
mami wana help me?

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
wit what?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
come over and stay?
i need help preparing for tomorrow

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
srry im busy ;(
but
i promise ill b there
for the birth of ur first
kid <3

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
oml
what bout if theres
a second date?

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
yes ill b there
time and place
gtg now xx

May smiled before putting her phone back down and deciding to wash up. After showering she decided to just go to bed since it was getting late, 

"I swear if this is just a waste of time" she sighed and rubbed her temple as she laid on her back. "I'm not gonna lie it would be nice having someone beside me" she glanced at the empty spot next to her with a small frown appearing on her face. "this bitch better be good" she forced her eyes shut and eventually fell asleep.

A/N: lollll
k heres a chapter
stay safe and healthy
don't forget to vote and comment!
i rlly wanna hear whatchu think about it <3