E͜͡l͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡n͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

May + Vinnie's Adventure

"why were you so awkward when I asked if you wanted to come over?"

"Troy's being a bitch and keeps putting ideas in my head" Vinnie was picking at a chocolate bar he found in her fridge, "this reminds me, we need food" he sighed and May smiled.

"just ignore him" she shrugged and Vinnie chuckled while shaking his head.

"Troy is a complete ladies man, he thinks its all about being in a relationship and shit. want some?" Vinnie lifted a piece of chocolate and put it in May's mouth.

"why'd you act so hurt when you fell? you told me you've been skating forever, why did this little cut stop you from continuing to skate?"

"that was just today, plus I was tired. it wasn't like you were gonna skate" he glared at May and she smiled while shrugging.

"I'm sorry" she dragged out the y, "it just doesn't interest me, we could always go for little dates to the skate park though?" she put her hands on his shoulders and rested her head on the top of his head.

"that sounds cool"

"Vin, if you don't mind me asking, what are we?"

"I guess we could be a couple" he playfully rolled his eyes and May jokingly slapped his shoulder.

"cool, would've been nicer if you asked me out?" she frowned and Vinnie placed a soft kiss on her lips since she was now sitting across from him.

=

"May?" she was on her phone, it was about an hour later after the two had made it official. May had her legs resting on top of Vinnies and he was doing something on his phone.

"hm?" she looked at Vinnie smiling.

"wanna be my girlfriend" she nodded as Vinnie smiled.

"only cause you asked nicely, thanks though. you didn't have too, I was joking"

"I know, just wanted you to know I cared"

"I already did, I mean we wouldn't be hanging out all the time if you didn't right?"

"exactly, hey we should do a group hangout tomorrow with Troy and Carry?"

"I'll make a group chat!" she squealed.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 🌻

𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒚 🥶
wtf is this..

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
bruh
may
honey
sweetie
no <3

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
u rlly askin 4
a break up huh?

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
?

𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒚 🥶
oop
faq
care is starin at me
'control ur friend'
bish how?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
hey care bears

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
bb what is this?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
u said i could make
a gc :/

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
one that we all
approve the name
of tho

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
NOPE
i love this gc
may...
(copy after me guys)

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
:D

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
back on track?

𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒚 🥶
yeh
wtf is this 4?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
so we can
communicate
easily!

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
may was wonderin
if n e one wanted to 
hang tmrw?

𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒚 🥶
we r free

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
lol
loved how i
turned into we?

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
OKAY
b 4 n e fights
where we gon meet?

𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒚 🥶
THE FIELD

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
?

𝑻𝒓𝒐𝒚 🥶
ill explain irl bb

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 🍎
k thanks
bye yall <3

𝐌𝐚𝐲 🧃
<3

𝚅𝙸𝙽 🕷🕸
by
e
not delivered
shit...

A/N: AYO
BELONG IS DONE SO HERE
CELEBRATION POST?
IDK
VOTE & COMMENT !!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY <3