E͜͡i͜͡g͜͡h͜͡t͜͡h͜͡

Vincents Adventure Pt 2

Vinnie was off work and was walking toward May's apartment with two skateboards under his arm. He had no idea if she had any experience or if she learned fast, but he decided to just bring another one. He approached her apartments door and knocked, to classy? Fuk that. She peeked her head out through the other side and smiled, he loved that smile.

"hey, lemme just grab my jacket" he nodded as she closed the door, she walked out straightening her jacket and they started walking to the skate park.

"you really chose a good place to live huh? its near everything"

"I mean Carry did the apartment shopping since she's older than me"

"how much older?"

"I just graduated from high school, I'm sorry if that scares you?" he shook his head.

"I'm 19, not that much older"

"hey look we're almost there" the two started to run and laugh toward the skate park.

"dude you suck at this!" May rolled her eyes as Vinnie struggled to hold her up on the board.

"this is so stupid whats the point of even learning this pointless skill!" she sighed before stepping off the board.

"you can use it for transportation?" she started mocking him just repeating those words and he playfully shoved her. "fuk you" they were both smilling. "this was fun, you sure you wanna quit?"

"yes" she sighed of relief which made Vinnie chuckle.

"you can keep the board? I mean it's just an extra one" he shrugged and May nodded.

"yeah, its cute how you think I would want to keep it" she squinted her eyes and he rolled his eyes. Vinnie bent over to pick up the board when May fell onto him.

"oh shit, I'm sorry! someone bumped into me!" the two were on the ground with May hovering over him. They looked into each others eyes until she tried to get up but Vinnie pulled her head back down and kissed her.

"now you can get up" he said softly, May stood up and brushed herself off, and Vinnie did the same.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable" Vinnie felt bad, he's never done something like that and he didn't know her well enough to understand if she liked it.

"it was fine Vin"

"never called me that before" he gave her a questioning glance.

"well I just figured"

"shut up I was kidding!" he playfully punched her shoulder and her cheeks were heating up. "hey, its okay!" he wrapped his arm around her shoulders as they started to walk back to their apartments.