thirteenth

~"may, you can't walk out on me! May? MAY!"~

"you're lucky that worked idiot" Vinnie ruffled the top of her head and she narrowed her eyes at him. the two eventually got over it and smiled, both the couples were hand in hand.

"that was a short but entertaining day" Troy said swinging Carry's arm as they walked.

"yeah, sucks that me and May gotta go have some time at her apartment" Carry nodded toward the direction of May's apartment and she raised her eyebrow.  May walked over to Vinnie and went to peck his cheek until he turned to face her and their lips met, he smirked into the kiss and May's cheeks got hot. She pulled away after a few seconds and smiled, Vinnie's smile turned into a smirk as she turned away. His gaze followed her until she walked into her building, she was making him fall, and he was worried about how hard the landing would be.

--

"sooo, you and Vinnie?" Carry teased and May playfully rolled her eyes.

"what about you and Troy?"

"what about us?"

"well, I feel like you're always with him or he's always with you. tell me what I've missed in your so exciting life"

"you have Vinnie drooling all over you! What do you mean my life's so exciting!" She teased.

"I don't know..you and Troy are official right?" May bit her lip while looking out the window. 

"yeah, you and Vin are though right?" May nodded and Carry shrugged, "so why does it matter?"

"did Troy ask you officially?"

"kinda, he brought me to his favourite skate park and asked if we should become official. why, how'd Vin ask you?"

"I asked what are we and he said we could be a couple, that's how it happened and I feel it could've went way better." May sighed and Carry rolled her eyes.

"not you getting soft again for a guy" May smiled before getting up from the couch the two were sitting on.

"enough sappy stuff or whatever-"

"it's not whatever May! Vinnie's your soulmate"

"Carry, I've known him for what a month? I don't know if he's my soulmate, there's plenty of other people that I could go out and meet!"

"where's the hell is this coming from? you were stoked about dating Vinnie, now you wanna breakup?"

"Carry I don't think it's gonna work"

"keyword, think!" May sat back down and sighed with her head in her hands, "look babe, if it's bugging you this much tell him. relationships are built on honesty and trust, if you can't get past the way he asked you tell him!"

"fine, I'll go tonight."

"thats it? tonight? it's urgent!" Carry urged.

"fine, I'll stop by the apartment and if he's not there I'll go to the park"

"good! can I come with? I wanna see Troy" May shook her head sighing with a small smile plastered on her face. 

"yeah of course you wanna see him, and by the way, I believe that you guys are soulmates" Carry smiled before hugging May.

"this is why I love you." Carry stated before pulling away from the hug.

"love you too" the two got prepared to walk out the door to the boys apartment.

A/N: uhm, hey?

im back-

k bye

love u

vote and comment