Chapter 3 - Spring Broken

Blitzø was driving in the I.M.P Van, speeding like a drunk man with Vesper sitting in the middle of him and Loona, gripping onto the seatbelt for dear life.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Blitzø commented, throwing his head back and forth to the music, "YOU ARE A SPICY LITTLE...DEMON WITH THE BLEACH BLONDE HAIR!"

"I should've never let him call shotgun and just drove myself." Vesper says under her breath as he continued to sing like a rockstar while Loona was sitting on the other side of Vesper.

Millie opens the window and looks outside of Imp City as Moxie covers his ears.

Blitzø went to park in the parking lot until another car appeared in-front of them.

"WITH THAT LITTLE ASS—HOLY SHIT FUCK!" He hit the brakes, his whole body going everywhere.

"Oh, you suck for life, DO YA?!" He insulted with a glare directed towards whomever nearly gave them a second-death.

He grabs a megaphone and peaks out of the window, "LISTEN UP, YOU UNDERAGE-NO-PINK CAR DUCK! YOU HAVE THREE DAMN SECONDS TO GET YOUR DICK OUT OF MY PARKING SPOT!" Blitzø yelled before gasping when he saw who it was.

"Oh shit..." Blitzø' face turned into one of shock.

"Verosika...!" He uttered, eyes wide as saucers. A woman with white hair, pink fade/hair tips in it, a pink fur coat, a tight white dress, wearing red glasses, and black boots climbed out of the car, popping a bubblegum.

"Blitzo." She scowled when she saw Blitzø.

"Hoe." Vesper adds, staring at Verosika in distaste.

"I should've known you'd be here, I could smell fish for miles which is odd, because I believe the nearest ocean is," He fell out the car, making Verosika step back a bit, "THREE RINGS DOWN!"

"And I should've known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts." She rolled her eyes, a drink in her hands.

"Oh yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat-ass out of rehab." Blitzø sasses back at Verosika with a hiss, "I can see you're still a drunken whore clutching onto that BeelzeJuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

"They let me out because I'm still famous and rehab is for sad, loser, wash-ups." She takes a sip of it, a drip of yellow goo on her lips before flicking it away.

"Well at least we know why you were sent there now." Vesper snickers, finding Verosika's glare amusing.

"So, your sister says hi." She finished, looking him up and down.

"Why are you parking here?! This is the only parking spot my company has! SO TAKE YOUR TAMPON RACE CAR SOMEWHERE ELSE!" Blitzø demands out of annoyance.

"Actually, prick, it has my name on it." Verosika pointed underneath them, and a spray paint of: VEROSIKA was seen under them.

"I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building..." As Verosika was talking to Blitzø, Loona was staring at her with her eyes widened.

"No way..." Loona whispered, literal sparkles in her eyes. Vesper knew who Verosika was, but wasn't much of a big fan of her. To her, Verosika was a bitch, yet she still found her hot.