(S2) Chapter 3 - Exes and Oohs

Moxie had a cup in his hands, his face imprinted on it as Loona played on her phone in front of him and Vesper played some RPG game she installed after seeing it everywhere, a cup of hot chocolate next to her as she seemed to like the sweet, hot beverage. 

"You know, Loona...I checked the scale today, and it said I lost two pounds this week." Moxie states proudly, causing Loona to look at him blankly as Vesper looked at him in amusement, a smirk slowly forming onto her red-painted lips before she went back to her phone.

"I AM NOT FAT!" He announces with a scowl, slamming his hands on the table, already knowing what was on their minds, well mainly Loona's (vesper was only amused with how desperate he was to prove loona wrong), yet all he heard in response was a female character's line from Vesper's phone when she pressed on her skills.

The lines were something about eternity and shattered illusions...?

Suddenly, the door slammed open, revealing Millie who was holding a mug with her own face imprinted on it, growling as she stomps forward.

She began cursing under her breath, slamming her mug next to Loona and punching a button that was on the wall, a wooden cardboard of a blonde man appearing who's ding-dong Millie threw a knife directly at.

She jumped on the table, letting out a battle cry before she lunged at the cardboard, rapidly attacking it like a wild animal.

"What's up her ass?" Vesper rose her brows, watching Millie take her anger out on the cardboard in slight concern and amusement mixed together.

"Millie, honey? Everything okay?" Moxie nervously asks, fearing her wrath.

Millie spun towards him, hissing, drool dripping from her mouth before she snapped out of it.

"Yeah...Just...Bumped into an ex..." Millie answers, looking the other way in annoyance.

"Oh!" Moxie began, eyes widened, "Oh..."

"He just kept going on about he has money now, and a bright future, and a bigger cock!" Millie continues her angry rant, jumping off the Hoo-Man guy.

"Wait what?" Moxie furrowed his brows, Vesper sharing the same expression.

"Every time I see his stupid face, I can't help it! I just need to...!" Millie trails off furiously before yelling and punching some iron boxes to the ground, everything in it falling.

"What the fuck is all this noise?! I got a client!" Blitzø asks irritably, storming in with his phone on his shoulder so the client doesn't hear everything.

"Millie bumped into her small dicked-ex-" Vesper cut herself off with her own laughter when she saw one of Blitzø' photos that had him in a horse costume alongside some other person, both about to make-out, "What the fuck is this, Blitzø?!"

Moxie peaked over her shoulder, recoiling at whatever was going on in the picture.

"Uh...Research! For science!" Blitzø lies, frantically grabbing the picture out of Vesper's grasp and tried to hide it in his pockets, but gave up and just tossed it to the ground, "Put it back correctly, okay, Vespie? I alphabetized them."

He walked back inside his office, holding the phone back to his ear with a serious expression forming.

"Okay, so let me get this straight...You don't want us going to Earth at all for this job?" Blitzø repeats what the man in the phone said before, brow arched.