Originally Chapter 1 - Pilot

This Chapter Was Requested By: @JJHAM678

"Alright, now I know business has been...A bit slow lately. Yes, and it's no one's fault, okay? I'm not naming any names here.." Blitzø puts his hand on the table before looking up for a brief second, "Moxie." Moxie looked at him in offense but Blitzø ignored it.

"Now, does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drumming up again?" Blitzø asked, Vesper was sitting next to Loona, playing with her black nails, not bothering to answer.

"What about a car wash?!" Millie suggests, slamming her hands on the table.

"This is Hell, Millie. No one cares about cars getting being cleaned here, okay? Ooh, what about a billboard?" Blitzø held his hands up, doing jazz-hands and literal stars appeared in his eyes.

"We can't afford a billboard, sir." Moxie reminded him, ruining the whole mood.

"Helpful, Moxie, really glad you're in the room right now." Blitzø shoved him away, a crash heard, "Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?!"

Vesper passed Blitzø the remote and he turned the TV on.

Blitzø, Moxie, Loona, Millie, and Vesper are seen killing people on the screen before Millie laughed sadistically.

"Ah, those were the good times." Blitzø said in an uncharacteristically deep voice, Millie and Loona eating some of his Popcorn.

"I don't any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week, one that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel..Nobody watches." Moxie rants, making movements with his hands.

"Uh hey, excuse me, what's obnoxious about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisements spittin' bullshit." Blitzø smiled, getting up, "Besides, that's the entire reason why Vespie even joined the crew!"

"You literally stuffed me in a sack and threw me over your shoulder, basically kidnapping me, which made Lucifer lose his shit, but whatever." Vesper quips blankly.

"People love musicals, sir." Millie gave a closed eye smile to him.

"Exactly, Millie! And we're basically doing a musical." Blitzø did some jazz hands then turned to Moxie with a saddened look, "Are you going to crush my musical theater dreams like my Dad did?"

"Sir—" Moxie was cut off by Blitzø' continuation.

"Because right now all I see is just my Dad's asshole talking to me!" Blitzø sniffled, "Crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside."

"Are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxie?" Millie smirked flirtatiously.

"I..What?" Moxie asked, confused.

"I thought I knew you." Millie leaned forward with a seductive look, making Moxie roll his eyes with a blush.

"Ew.." Vesper scrunched her face up in disgust.

"I can't believe you, Moxie, after I made you Employee of the Month!" Blitzø mistakens Moxie as Employee of the Month instead of Vesper.

"Sir, that's Vesper, not me." Moxie reminds him with a deadpan, "Anyway, I'm sorry, a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theater. Nobody actually likes the jingles."

"Vesp and I liked it." Millie protests as Vesper nodded in agreement, glaring at Moxie.

"Do not..Do not agree with him in-front of me, you two." Moxie warns, pointing two fingers at a confused Millie and an annoyed Vesper.