Chapter 7 - Ozzies (SEASON 1 FINALE)

Shot guns and shootings are heard along with screams down in Imp City.

In the I.M.P building, Loona was holding a newspaper that had Verosika Mayday as the cover as she (Loona) drinks alcohol.

She put it on the book, a portal slicing open along with a tree falling and a head.

Moxie peaked out of the tree with a chainsaw and a maniac grin.

Blitzø walked out, holding an axe as Vesper walked out behind him.

"Whoo! That was a fuckton of Lumberjacks!" Blitzø cheers, holding his axe in the air.

"I'M STILL SO JAMED UP!" Millie chimes in, snapping her axe in half as she runs up to Vesper and Blitzø, laughing.

"Well, you better stay jazed," Moxie made mocking-jazz sounds, "babe! 'Cause guess where I'm taking you tonight." He smirks, hands on his hips.

"Without us? After everything we've done for you.." Vesper scoffs, shaking her head even though everything she's done for them is literally just insulting them and ruining their life 24/7.

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence, Moxie!" Blitzø points an accusing finger towards him, "Besides, drinks are on me tonight, let's hit up the new dive down the street."

"Actually Sir, Ma'am, it's our one year marriage anniversary. So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!" Moxie explains, grinning, earning an excited gasp from Millie.

"Aww, that's actually kinda cute." Vesper smiles, finding the married couple's dynamic cute.

"Ozzies?! No way! That place is always booked!" Millie exclaims, clapping her hands.

"Yeah, well, I've been planning it for quite a while." Moxie smirks pridefully, turning the other way.

Millie suddenly jumped in Moxie's arms happily.

"Moxie!" Millie then began kissing him countlessly right in-front of everyone, making Vesper recoil in disgust and cover her face with her hands as she leans against the desk.

"Ugh, I take back what I said...Can you two—can you two get a room? Literally." Vesper cringes, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"I'm sorry, Sir, Vesp..Maybe another time." Moxie says in a love daze.

"Oh, it's fine! I can go with you guys with Vespie like a double-date, right, Vespie?" Blitzø asks, struggling to lean his elbow on her shoulder, due to her literally being 5,10 as he's 5,6.

"No." She blankly replies, staring straight ahead.

"Eh, whatever, onto plan B; we'll just come with the two of you, no double-date. We'll help you celebrate your boring as fuck monogamy." He offers, holding his arms together with a fake smile.

"Uh no, the reservation is for us." Moxie reminds them, holding Millie closer.

"Uh-huh."

"Just us." He repeats, deadpanning.

"Mhm."

"Without you there, explicitly without you two there!" He adds, annoyed.