Chapter 5 - Harvest Moon Festival

Stolas groaned in the Goetia Kingdom as he squirmed in the chains Blitzø had him in.

"I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full Moon." Stolas spoke, leaning his head towards him.

"When this happens," Blitzø gestures to the position Stolas was currently in, "it's not really something I fuss about." Blitzø lit the ropes with his cigarette.

"But do you really need the book for this farm bullshit?! I have like, 15 new clients, waitin' for heads to roll!" Blitzø informs him irritably, holding his palm out and stabbing his finger in it.

"As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my Grimoire~ is actually incredibly important and it isn't supposed to be lent out to ity bity," Stolas started, pinching his cheek harder at each ity, bity part, causing him to slap it off, "Imps like yourself."

"The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to show-case it in the Ring of Wrath." Stolas grinned, holding his arms out. Blitzø gaged a feather out of her mouth, staring at it in disgust, "It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals!"

"Wrath? My employees are from there, the snake one visited them. I've never really been there, it's filled with in-bread chuckle-fucks." Blitzø blankly insults with no pity.

"Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival?" Stolas suggested, snuggling into the covers, "I can guarantee you all," He leaned up to Blitzø with a seductive grin, "special access.."

He chuckled weirdly, causing Blitzø to lean away from him in slight concern.

"Look, I told you; we're not bodyguards! Okay? That was a one time-thing we did badly." Blitzø reminds him, crossing his arms.

"I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun!" Stolas pouts, "I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival, it's the same every year." He smiled reassuringly at the Imp.

"Well..If you promise this isn't some fuck-fest invite! It does sound like it could be a blast in a half. Plus, it's not like we could do jackshit without your book anyway." Blitzø itched his chin in thought at the invitation, glaring at Stolas at the book part.

"Aww, I'm sorry your clients will have to wait." Stolas said in a baby voice, tilting his head.

"Oh, fuck my clients." Blitzø reassures him, waving his hand down at him.

||In Moxie & Millie's House||

Moxie's phone went off, making his eyes snap open and turn it off.

He closed his eyes, ready to go back to sleep until it went off again.

He answered it, putting it near his ear with a look of annoyance.

"What do you want, sir?" He asked tiredly, eyes droopping out of exhaustion.

"Hey, hope I didn't wake you, Mox! How would you and Mills want to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year? Vespie already agreed!" Blitzø asked through the phone.

"He forced me, don't believe hi—" Vesper tries to tell them only for Blitzø to shove her away quickly.

"The Harvest Moon Festival?!" Millie exclaimed, springing from the bed, "YE-FUCKIN'-HAW!"