Chapter 2 - Loo Loo Land

Deep in the Goetia Palace, little Octavia's cries are heard in her bedroom.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Little Octavia cries out in fear.

Stolas groans and his eyes open slightly, turning to his wife.

"Octavia's calling us, Stella." Stolas tells his wife, tired.

"Mm, you get up." Stella hums, snoring slightly.

He sighs and sits up in his bed, rinsing his eyes.

He gets in his robe and walks over to Octavia's room.

||With Octavia And Stolas||

He opens the door and turns to little Octavia, whom was curled in a little ball with her moonlight blanket, crying.

"Via, what troubles you, my Owlette?" He asks tiredly.

"Daddy, Daddy!" Octavia climbs down her bed and runs to her Father.

Stolas crouched down and opened his arms wide for little Octavia to jump in.

"I had a dream! A really bad dream." She sniffles, Stolas yawns and held her closer, standing up.

"A nightmare.." He smiles softly, looking down at her.

"I was looking all over the Palace, and I couldn't find you anywhere—you weren't there." Octavia cries, pushing her face in Stolas' shoulder.

"There, there, Via, it's okay." He pats her back and walks over to her bed, "You're okay."

He uses his magic to get a book, purple energy consuming it.

"When you're scared and you don't know where I am, you must remember no matter what happens to me..I will never be far away from my special little star-fire." He cradles Octavia in his lap and nuzzles her, using his magic to open the book.

"It always seems more quiet, in the dark."

Stolas uses his magic to open a portal for as Octavia stares at it awe.

"It always feels so stark."

He flies inside, carrying Octavia.

"How silence grows under the moon.."

The Moon is shown in space as Stolas walks on it, Octavia still carried in his arms, leaving footprints.

"Constellations gone so soon..I used to think that I was bold. I used to think love would be fun."

Stolas looks down at his daughter who was in awe.

"Now all my stories have been told, except for one."

He smiles at her and she blinks at him, looking around in astonishment.

"As the stars start to align, I hope you take it as a sign that you'll be okay.."

A meteorite hits Earth and both, Stolas and Octavia watch it, Stolas' robe flowing in the wind.