Chapter 6 - Truth Seekers

A TV is shown of the I.M.P Members doing their daily job, eery music on.

"Right there! This was the first sighting!" A man we'll call; Liam exclaims, pointing to Blitzø holding the Grimoire while burping, Vesper seen next to him. Her shoes were the only thing shown though.

"They are definitely from Hell, they must use this Dark Magic to cross over to our world." The lady we'll call; Lisa cuts in, tapping her finger on Blitzø' face in the screen, "And they seem to be killing specifically targeted people, but why?"

"They always attack at random, all over the country. There's no way to predict where they'll show up next!" Liam adds, making gestures with his hands for empathize.

Suddenly, clattering and a thud was heard, along with a cat shrieking loudly.

The man pulled down the blinds, only to see Vesper there, looking around.

"Oh well, that's convenient." Lisa smirks, staring at her.

"Shh! Remember, Vespie, Mox, we can't be seen." Blitzø reminds them. But for some reason, Vesper seemed to be staring at the two agents, noticing them yet she decided to stay quiet about it, considering she knew what they were going to do next.

Blitzø closed the lid on the dumpster, only to fall over, earning a deadpan from Vesper and Moxie.

"Pardon my word, Sir, but you're currently being the loudest." Moxie informs him, crawling out of the vents with Millie.

"I said SHUSH your dick-sucking lips, Moxie!" Blitzø glares, putting a finger to his lips.

Millie jumped in the portal and waved her arm over to Blitzø, Vesper, and Moxie.

All of a sudden, a cobweb is seen flying straight at them.

"GET DOWN!" Vesper warns, pushing Moxie and Blitzø to the ground as she glares at Liam who tried shooting them.

Liam reloads his gun into a a big cobweb again and Lisa jumps down with a huge gun.

"LOONA, CLOSE IT!" Vesper orders, Blitzø and Moxie still down.

"WAIT, NO!" Millie calls, but the portal closed. She held her arm out for Moxie, but it was too late.

Moxie dodged each attack and went to attack the man, but got shot in the neck by a dart.

"I..." He began saying gibberish words and fell on the ground.

"GODDAMIT, MOXIE! WHEN I SAY GET DOWN, GET DOWN!" Vesper scolds, picking him up bridal style, her voice going uncharacteristically squeaky in the beginning from how hard she was yelling.

Vesper then kicked Lisa in the guts and continued running with Blitzø and Moxie, Lisa and Liam still chasing after them.

"I smell..." Moxie starts drowsily, sniffing the air, "Colors?"

"Back off, you tuxedo-wearing FOX!" Blitzø spat out towards Lisa, aiming his gun at them.

Unfortunately for them, Lisa and Liam tased them, making them fall over and Vesper dropping Moxie next to them.