Chapter 1 - Murder Family

"I was a good person before it all went down, I was good my entire life.."

A bell is heard ringing at an Elementary School.

Mrs. Mayberry is seen spreading the curtains open with a smile on her face, the birds tweeting happily.

She writes on the Chalkboard, which labeled: Good Morning!

"Good morning!" Mrs. Mayberry greets her class, turning to them, "I hope you all did your homework!"

They all nod and one of them was spun to the wall for something he did.

"We love to do our homework and we love our Teacher too!" The class sang, bouncing their head around.

"And when I throw up these fun questions, you should know just what to do!" Mrs. Mayberry sang in a sickeningly sweet voice.

                                  "Okay!"

"Two plus six is?" She pauses, waiting for them to finish with a wide smile.

"Eight!" They answer as if they were cheering.

(Parents Wish That There's Kids Like This 💀)

"And good behavior is?" She trails off, putting her hand on her hip.

"Great!" They exclaim, standing up from their seats.

"And it's now apart of the class when we say the time of day and date!" Mrs. Mayberry finally opens her green eyes, her blonde hair shown.

"It's 9:00 in the morning," A blonde haired boy sang, wearing a blue and gold jacket.

"of January 8th!" A girl with brown hair, we'll call Jane, finished for the blonde haired boy.

"The sun is out smiling!" A girl with blonde hair sang, her voice slightly off key.

"And it's your husbands birthday!" One of the kids remind her, somehow knowing when his birthday is, causing Mrs. Mayberry's eyes to widen and her chalk to snap.

All of the kids continue singing while Mrs. Mayberry's face darkens and her hand begins to shake. Sweat drops from Mrs. Mayberry's head as her eye twitched.

"Oh my stars, stop singing, children!" Mrs. Mayberry orders, her smile dropping into a frown, "Hush up now!"

They all went silent and stared at her.

"I forgot it's my husbands birthday!" She puts her hand on her forehead, leaning against her desk.

"I didn't get him anything special!" She complains, eyes widened in worry.

"Maybe if we call him, we could do a happy birthday surprise!" Jane suggests, spreading her arms out.

Mrs. Mayberry goes on FaceTime with Mr. Mayberry, only to see him cheating on her. Her eyes widen in anger and she pushes her face close to the screen while the children look scarred for life from what they had saw.