(S2) Chapter 1 - The Circus

Younger Stolas yawned in his bed before snapping his eyes open, remembering something important.

"My birthday! It's my birthday! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" He cheers, jumping off his bed and running to his closet with his butler following him, "YAY! BIRTHDAY!"

"BIRTHDAY TIME!" He continues, sitting in-front of his vanity.

"Calm yourself, Young Prince. You know excitement is unbecoming of a Goetia." His butler reminds him, spreading gel in his fur.

"Oh right.." Stolas took in an inhale then exhaled as his butler put his tailcoat on him and put a crown on his head, "But father told me today is the day I am old enough to know my purpose and responsibility!"

"Of course, I'm sure it will be wonderful." His butler sighs, walking out of the room with Stolas following him.

The door opened and Stolas' dad went back into normal form terrifyingly, both butler and child seeming unfazed by what they had just witnessed.

"Ah! There is my little—ah.." His father pauses, staring at a smiling Stolas in confusion before turning to his butler, we'll call Sebastian if you know what I mean ;), "Which son is this one? There's so fucking many."

"Stolas, your highness." Sebastian reminds him, actually seeming disappointed with the King's lack of memory and the fact he probably cheats on most of his wives.

"Stolas, yes! Right, right." Paimon laughs nervously, giving Sebastian a side-look.

"That's the one! The owl boy." Paimon walked closer, and kneeled down to Stolas' height so fast it made him flinch, "Well! My little one, it is finally your day of becoming a true part of the Goetia Family, how...Good for you."

"Are you ready to know what you'll now be meant to do to serve Hell?" He inquires, circling him.

"Yes, Father!" Stolas eagerly nods, excited.

"You will be entrusted with the study of the Earth Spies, The Stars, the prophecies they hold, all that stuff. Isn't that fun? You will begin the studies of your Grimoire which will grant you access to the Mortal realm to study and observe, and you will grow to be a mighty Prince of Hell with your own Legions to lead and pass on your knowledge too." Paimon explains, making everything sound dramatic.

"I will do my best, Father!" Stolas compromises determinedly, holding the Grimoire that he will soon fuck Blitzø so he can take it.

"Wonderful! Also, son, you are destined to sire precautionary addition to the Goetia Family so you are now engaged, congratulations! Isn't she charming?" Paimon asks "sweetly" , showing a picture of a bratty Stella choking her stuffed cat.

Stolas suddenly started crying just by looking at her, shielding the book, confusing Paimon.

(I Would Cry Too Tbh 💀)

"Oh..That's an ugly noise, Son. Here, how about you cease this bitch crying—" Paimon paused once again when Stolas kept crying.

"That usually works...Oh, would you like it if I took you to the circus in town? Children enjoy the circus, right? Would that distract you enough from your non-negotiable future marriage?" He asks, speaking facts about the marriage part.