Odd

My alarm had began its weekday morning annoyance. I hit the stop button, and began my morning routine. Outside was a little gloomy, which put me in a bad mood as well. I silently walked to school, and ended up seeing who I least expected to. Peko was there, and noticed my presence behind her. She turned around, and said, "good morning y/n" of course, I replied, "good morning Peko, how was your weekend?" "My weekend was alright, did you enjoy that movie you went to?"

A little specific memory that happened had floated to my head, before I drifted off to the memory, I replied, "yea it was great! I'm gonna find somewhere to sit since class won't start in a few minutes, see you later!" Peko nodded once and said goodbye. We then departed to our separate ways. I found the lovely bench spot with a broken vending machine. I sat on the bench, and began thinking of whatever came to mind or whatever passed by.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, and forgot about my surroundings. Until I heard a pair of footsteps walking my direction. I opened my eye and was greeted to a very familiar face. It was Nagito, "good morning y/n!" I smiled, my earlier weird mood had been lifted at the sight of him. "Good morning Nagito!" I looked down at my watch, and realized class was going to start in 2 minutes. Nagito knowing that beforehand, said, "let's get to class, it's almost going to start." I got up from the bench, and began to walk into the school with Nagito to our class.

🔆Time skip brought to you by my monokuma plushie🔆
   Today, just like any day, was enjoyable. The whole class had an art contest which was suggested by Mitarai. As I walked to the dorms, sudden sleepiness had overcome me. I felt so tired today, which was pretty unusual for most Mondays. I arrived to my dorm, and unlocked it. Once I was inside, I took a look around, nothing new of course. I just felt like looking. The odd mood I had was slowly coming back.

A part of me felt like something was going to happen, but part of me felt like I shouldn't dwell on thoughts like that. I decided it was best to maybe take a short nap. After that, I'll visit over to someone's dorm.
🔆another time skip brought to you by my brother's broken Walmart flip flop🔆

   I woke up from my nap, and checked the time. It was 4:00 pm, I got up and fixed myself up. As much as I wanted to spend my time with Nagito, I might get too awkward after our interaction at the movies. I decided to spend some time with Ibuki instead. I knocked on her dorm room, which open in just a matter of two seconds.

    It was as if she was waiting by door? Or she's just as fast as the Flash. "Why hello hello hello to you y/n!!" Ibuki said, I of course, greeted her back. "Hello Ibuki!" We hugged and she motioned for me to step in. I looked around, posters were on the walls, guitars were hooked to the walls as well. Furniture and such were neon and all. Her dorm room was so much cooler. Ibuki sat on the  big couch, and I sat on the smaller one. "So y/n, Ibuki would like to know why're you here? Not that I don't want you here, it was kinda unexpected ynkow??"

   Unexpected? Well I guess I forgot to let her know I was coming over. "Oh, sorry Ibuki for not letting you know, I just felt like hanging out with someone right now". Ibuki mouthed an 'Oh' sound, and said, "well then whatcha wanna do?" I thought a little, and looked at the guitars. "Maybe you could teach me a thing or two about guitars?" Ibuki's smile grew brighter than ever. She probably has never taught anyone how to play before. "Sure! Ibuki shall reach y/n how to play guitar!" She claimed while saluting proudly at me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A/N<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
So Uhm.... THANK YOU FOR 1K READS WHAT.💖💖💖 when I first made this story I never expected it to get this many reads. I wrote it mostly just for fun. Seeing others commenting and reading this story makes me really happy with what I had done. Once again, Thank you 💞💞💞