Passionate

The walk was quiet yet so calming. Even though we didn't talk, it wasn't even awkward. We arrived at the doors of the library. The place wasn't that big, or small either. The outside of it was calming, and had a nice meadow around the parking lot. Nagito pushed open the door, and gestured for me to go in first. I glanced around, and noticed that the library looked much bigger than it did outside.

   "If you'd  like, you could look around for a book while I return my books", Nagito spoke. "But I don't have a library card", I answered. "Oh, don't worry, you can borrow mine if you like! Or I can buy you one?" The boy offered. "If you insist, I'll just borrow your card." I steered my eyes at my watch, "Kay then, we'll meet at the table near the checkout at 12:45."

      We went our separate ways. The first place I went to look was the manga section. I found a ton, but most were overrated old mangas. I found this one peculiar manga that grabbed my attention. It was gore, and had an interesting plot. I looked around for the first book, but it was no where to be found. Some other person had beat me to it. "Damn it" I cussed to myself. I genuinely felt like I would enjoy it.

      I moved on to the movies instead. I didn't have anything else in my mind to find, except for manga, so the only other place I can look for was movies. Just like the manga, most of the movies were overrated old movies that I have already seen. I picked up a few interesting ones, but I wasn't entirely sure if I should watch it. In the end, I found five movies that I felt like watching.
      I peeked at my watch for a moment, 'only 15 minutes left till I meet up with Nagito again'. I went around the library for a free spot with a computer. I sat down, and played some games on pbs kids and cool math games, since those was the only game sites that weren't blocked on the system. As time passed, it was 1 pm. I sat and played all kinds of games that amused me, without realizing the time. Without realizing that someone was behind me either.

   Out of nowhere, someone removed my headphones. "hey what was that fo-" the person was Nagito. Smiling softly at me. "Sorry y/n, I noticed that you were taking awhile to get to the meeting spot. I see you're enjoying the game, if you want you can stay here longer and continue." I got  up of my seat, and turned off the computer. I felt my cheeks getting hotter by the second. One of my best friends just caught playing kid games.

    "N-no it's alright, lest- let's just go to check- checkout", I fumbled with my words and speed walked to the checkout. Nagito caught up with me. We checked out our items, and walked out of the library. As we were walking, my eyes averted to the fast food restaurant. Feeling hungry, I turned to Nagito, "Hey, do you wanna get something to eat? I'll pay".  Nagito looked shocked for a moment.

     "Y-you're going to waste your money to get something for me to eat? I can't, for someone amazing and outstanding like you, I should pay for our food" I pouted a little, annoyed by his remark, "What do you mean, I don't mind paying for both of us, there's nothing wrong with that" Nagito's shocked expression had slowly began to vanish into a sincere smile. "Y/n, you're just so kind, alright then, if you really insist on paying, I'll let you have your way".

     We walked into the restaurant, and ordered some simple foods like fries, burgers and chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce. I had a caramel frappe, so did Nagito. We talked and just enjoyed our meal. We finished around 2:30 pm, and walked back to our dorms. Nagito handed me the movies I selected. "Y/n, thank you so so much, for this amazing afternoon. For you to waste it on spending time with me, had filled me with joy. If you don't mind, I wish to have more times like this with you."

     I didn't know what to say, his words felt like a passionate kiss on the cheek. My arms had wrapped around Nagito into a hug, which he responded to by hugging back. My heart fluttered, his words repeated in my head. The sensation I felt was surreal to me. The only thing I managed to say to him, was "thank you".