Sleepover 4

As we ate our snacks, and had a good time, Sonia began to spoke. "Everyone, now that we have finished our snacks, is it alright if we progress the next activity for the sleepover?" "Sure! What you wanna do what you wanna do?" Ibuki responded. "I'd like for us to all start making kandi bracelets with the beads I have brought for today!" Sonia stated. "Ooooh!! Ibuki loves kandi bracelets!!" Ibuki replied. Sonia passed some beads for everyone to use, right away, many of us got to work. The only people who didn't want to join in on the activity was Hiyoko.

      Everyone made at least 5 bracelets. Then, that's when the fun started. We all started trading with each other. I turned around to Nagito, "Hey Nagito, do you wanna trade kandi with me?" Nagito's beautiful grey green eyes had softened for a moment of bliss, "y/n, you've been so kind to me and have been hanging out with someone like me, I'd be glad to trade with you." He seemed so happy over the fact I hang out with him almost everyday. I blushed a little, and replied. "It's no problem, I enjoy every time I have that is spent with you."

      We did the handshake and successfully traded kandi. I didn't trade with anyone else, but I don't know why. There was something about Nagito that made me so connected to him that I just wanted to trade with him. Nagito and I sat down next to each other and waited for everyone else to finish trading. I rested my head on his shoulder, "hey is it alright if I rest my head on shoulder?" "Yeah I don't mind!" Nagito responded. A couple minutes later the rest of  class had finished. "Hey everyone! Why don't we start using the makeup and accessories I brought?" Mahiru spoke up. 'Now this is gonna be real fun.' I thought to myself. Mahiru had brought tons of makeup and all kinds of hair accessories and things. I was interested in how this would turn out, so I grabbed some makeup. I turned to look at Nagito. "Hey Nagito?" "Yes y/n?" "Can I do your makeup?"

      I asked him enthusiastically. I kept thinking about how he'd look in makeup. I really wanted to know, and waited for his reply. "Uh- I-I'm not sure, I've never had anyone or had any makeup on my face before" I attempted to reassure him, "don't worry, you'll look stunning I know it!" "If you really want to, I don't mind then, after all, it still shocks me that your willing to hang out with someone worthless like me." I got a little annoyed, I wish I could make him confident in himself.

      "Nagito, if you really were worthless, I'd never be hanging out with you in the first place. I hang out with you because I want to." "O-oh, well, in that case then go ahead, you can do my makeup" Nagito was blushing like crazy, he looked absolutely adorable. I picked up the makeup sponge and concealer, "Well then, let's get started!"