Sleepover 3

(F/S) favorite song (F/SK) Favorite snack (F/D) Favorite drink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       Blush had began to grow into Nagito's face. "Y-you want to dance with trash like me?" "Nagito, you're not trash, and of course I'd want to dance with you!" I scolded him. "Alright, what did you want to dance to?" Nagito questioned. Chiaki had finished setting up the Just Dance games. I took the controller and scrolled for (F/S) "Lets dance to this!" Nagito got up onto his feet, "Alright, but I've never done this, but I'll try my best if it's for you!" Nagito exclaimed. I handed him a Wii remote, and we began.

      Nagito was an amazing dancer, his moves were perfect, but mine were mostly just displayed on the screen as great. I was amazed, but had gave it my all to get more points than Nagito. As we were dancing and having the time of our lives, everyone was watching us. They were hooked on us dancing and kept watching in awe. When the song ended, the points were racked up. Nagito had won by 500 more points than me. He was tired out, and so was I, so we sat down on the ground out of breath. "Wow omg! Ibuki thinks you guys are so so so so cool!!!" Ibuki said excitedly. "Ahaha, thank you." I replied, still tired. "You both seem exhausted, would you like me to bring you some water." Peko asked. "Yes, thank you, we would really appreciate that" Nagito replied.

      Peko responded with, "Alright then, I'll be back with two glasses of water." Ibuki, Chiaki, Kazuichi, Mikan, and Teruteru then took some Wii controllers, and had their time with the Just Dance game. Ibuki was a great dancer, so was Chiaki. Kazuichi, and Teruteru were alright, but Teruteru just kept staring at the girls chest bounce when they were dancing. 'That damn perv' I cursed to myself. Mikan kept messing up and hardly got any points, because of her clumsiness. 'Poor girl' I thought to myself. Everyone at some point danced with everyone in the classroom. At that point many of us had recovered from exhaustion, while some of us were still out of breath.

     I felt my stomach growl, in need of a snack, so did some other stomachs. Wait never mind it was only Akane's stomach. "Should we eat some snacks class?" Ms. Yukizome asked. The whole class nodded too tired to speak. "Well I'm that case I should get the cart of snacks then." Teruteru spoke. I grabbed the (F/SK) off the cart, along with some (F/D) Everyone grabbed something off the cart, and began digging in. We all enjoyed the snacks, but they were nothing compared to Teruteru's food. As we ate, we all chatted and formed a circle with everyone.