Games

I didn't know what I was doing, I just reached out without thinking, and told him to stay a little longer. I thought to myself, 'bruh, why am I tripping up so much and making this day more embarrassing?' My face was scorching red of embarrassment, that you could compare it to a tomato and it would match. I bet Nagito is confused, but regardless, he stepped inside my dorm.

      "Um, since our meal at the cafe didn't turn out to well, would you like me to get something for us to eat?" I suggested. After all, the whole reason we left was because I embarrassed myself big time. I owe Nagito anyway for even inviting me in the first place, he even insisted on paying. The least I could do was get him something to eat. "You don't have to get me anything, I'm currently fine." Nagito said with a sincere smile. "Oh okay," I still felt guilt but decided that I shouldn't bother him. Well since he's here I need to think of a way to keep him entertained.

        As I sat down and turned on the tv for the both of us, I thought about what we could do. Then, the thought hit me. "Hey Nagito, you don't mind if I go change my clothes? I won't take too long." "Oh, sure, I don't mind" Nagito replied while switching for a channel to watch. I left and change into some comfortable t shirt and shorts. After that, I went to my closet to pull out 'those' two games.

I dashed back into the small living room, and sat on the cozy carpet cris crossed. "Hey Nagito, wanna play Jenga and Mancala?" I asked enthusiastically. "You wanna play games with someone like me. I'm honored! No ones ever played a game with me before." 'None one has ever played with him before? Nagito must be pretty lonely' I thought to myself. "So, would you like me to explain the rules of the games?" "I know how to play Jenga but I've never heard of mancala, could you explain to me how to play it?" "Alright!" I replied confidently. After all, mancala is a game I'm pretty good at. After explaining the rules, I asked Nagito, "what game do you wanna play first?" "Hmm, let's start with mancala. I'd like to try playing it first since I'm new to it." "Kay then, let's begin!"

       I was thrilled to see how well my opponent is. "Since you're new to this, you can go first." "Alright, then." Nagito made his first move by picking up 4 marbles in the hole closest to him. Since he was first whichever he chose on his side didn't affect him. I thought for a moment for a way to obtain the marbles on Nagito's side. I chose the one three spaces away from me on my side. I moved them in my direction, and was able to obtain Nagito's marbles. And went around a few times on the mancala board, until I finally ran out of marbles into an empty spot. "Y/n, you're amazing at mancala!" Nagito said in amazement.

       "Thank you, I always played this game as a kid with some neighborhood kids. They were annoying and kept losing my marbles, but I still enjoyed playing with them." We kept going and eventually I won. Nagito then spoke up. "It seems that you've won y/n, it was fun playing mancala with you!" "Your welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it. However, do you still wanna play Jenga? It's currently 11 pm and it's a school night." Nagito stayed quiet for a moment, he must've been thinking, until finally, he spoke up again. "I think we should drop Jenga for today since it's a school night."

      "Alright then" I unlocked the door, for Nagito to leave and said our goodbyes. "Don't forget Nagito, if you want, you can come over whenever you'd like to!" "Thank you y/n, have a good one, bye!" "Bye Nagito!" I closed and locked the door shut. I brushed my teeth, and headed over to my room. I plopped onto my bed, and began drifting to peaceful slumber. "You know what? Today wasn't that bad." I said to myself.