Plushiemaking

As the day passed, our whole class had finally had awakened. It was already the end of the day, so everyone went back to their dorms. "Jeez, today was absolutely chaotic" I said to myself. "Yeah, I agree" someone had said behind me. I turned around and saw Nagito. "Oh, hey Nagito, how're you feeling right now?"
"I'm good, what about you?" "Tired, but besides that I'm good." Nagito and I walked to the dorms side by side and had a variety of topics. We finally reach my dorm and said our goodbyes, going our separate ways.

       I wanted to just flop on my bed and sleep, but I have to get ready for a sleepover. I don't get invited into things like sleepovers often, so I'll just try to not be a bother. I packed some pajamas, slippers, and my toothbrush and toothpaste along with a hair brush. I was ready to zip up my bag, but an idea hit me. 'What if I crafted everyone a stuffed plushie of our class? Yes! This'll definitely make the sleepover so much more fun handing out plushies!' It was currently 3 pm, I had five hours until I head over to the school. And so I began to work.

      I went to a local store to buy a ton of fabric, cotton, and string. Once I got home, I went to work. Two hours have passed by so far, someone had knocked on the door. I hid the supplies and plushies under the table, and went to open the door. I expected it to be Nagito, but the person at the door was someone I never expected to see. It was Chiaki at the door.

     Recently, she had become the class president. "Hey Chiaki, do you need anything?" "Yeah actually, Ibuki asked me to tell you if you could buy some snacks. You see, everyone has something they have to bring to contribute to the sleepover." Chiaki has explained sleepily. I thought for a moment, and looked down at my watch. It was currently 5 pm, so I had three hours to get the plushies done. I only have half of the class done, so if I spend one hour at the market. I'd have two hours left. Which would be enough time to finish the plushies.

      "Alright, I'll go buy some snacks for everyone." "Thank you y/n, here's the money for snacks, bye!" "Bye Chiaki!" I shut the door, and go back to the market. I bought all kinds of snacks. Crackers, chips, candy, soda, you name it. After all of the items were bagged and purchased I head back to my dorm. It was 6 on the dot when I got home. 'I have exactly two hours, alright, lemme get to work now.

      I started making the plushies again, and by 8 pm, I finished. I put on my pajamas that were decorated with patterns on the bottom, the top was just a T shirt. I had black ankle high slippers with stars on them. I grabbed all the bags of snacks, and stuffed the plushies in a separate one. My toothbrush, toothpaste, and brush in another small separate bag. It was a lot to carry, but still manageable. I locked my dorm, and headed off to the main building to enjoy an exciting sleepover with the class.