Sleepover 1

I dashed to the main building, and opened the gate to the school. Since we got permission from Ms. Yukizome, I assume she asked the principal who had also agreed. After all, these gates wouldn't have been open, neither would the school. I made it to our classroom, but some of the class haven't arrived yet. I set my bags down, and was greeted by Ibuki who literally ran up and tackled me. "Did ya buy the snack? Did ya did ya?!" Ibuki said frantically. "Yeah, I got them."  I handed her the bag of snacks. "Omg thanks y/n!! You bought so many  oh my my!"  "Your welcome Ibuki!" It was nice to see her happy.

      I scanned around the classroom and noticed that half of the class hasn't arrived yet. It was only Ms. Yukizome, Ibuki, Sonia, Chiaki, Mikan, Mahiru, Hiyoko, Peko, and I. Well, I guess by half of the class I mean the guys haven't showed up. A few minutes later, they finally did. "What took you so long? You made us girls wait!" Mahiru raised her voice at them. "Why are you so upset? It's only 8:10, so what if we're ten minutes late?!" Fuyuhiko replied with a tone of annoyance. "Calm down both you, it's alright, as long as the whole class is here it's alright!" Ms. Yukizome said.

     Ibuki began to spoke up. "Alright! Ibuki would like to ask everyone if they got something to contribute to the sleepover !" The whole class had set what they were going  to contribute bring down on the floor. I brought snacks and plushies,Sonia brought bracelets with everyone's name on them, Mikan brought a cooler for the beverages I bought, Peko brought pillows for everyone, Fuyuhiko brought a huge blanket that could fit all of us, Nekomaru brought sleeping bags for everyone, Nagito brought all kinds of movies, Mahiru brought hair accessories and makeup, Ryota brought A food cart to put the snacks on, Teruteru brought some cookie, muffins, and milk, Kazuichi brought mugs for everyone, Gundham brought some cute small animals, Chiaki brought a tv for the movies, consoles and controllers for games.

       Ibuki brought a bunch of instruments, Hiyoko and Akane brought nothing. "Aww, Ibuki is sad, how come Akane and Hiyoko didn't bring anything?" Ibuki sulked. "Huh? We were supposed to get something?" Akane said cluelessly. Hiyoko then spoke up, "It's not like I had to bring anything. After all, I contributed myself, you should be happy that I'd ever join a sleepover with you pigs in human clothing! (If you got the reference I give you kith ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ) I bet you all have bad breath in the morning and I'll be completely surrounded by it!" "But isn't morning breath normal?" Kazuichi said while rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh well, since it's only two people, Ibuki would like to get this sleepover started!"

~~~~~~~~~~~Author note~~~~~~~~~~~
This sleepover will be kinda long so I'm going to write it in parts! These parts won't be that long and'll only go up to at least 500 words.