Greetings

The alarm clock set on my phone goes off, I get out of bed to turn it off while still feeling a bit groggy. As a result, I flopped and smashed my face onto the floor. 'not a good start for the day' I thought to myself. As I got dressed and brushed my teeth, curiosity played like a broken record in my mind. Today was my first day of going to Hopes Peak Academy. I never thought I'd ever go to a school like that. I'd always walk past it in the summer whenever I went to sit at the park. I want to know what it'll be like to be a student at this school. It took me a little while to realize I was zoning out lost in my thoughts. "This is seriously a bad habit" I ran out of my home, as the adrenaline and excitement of attending the glorious school grew more and more.

      I had ran and ran until, Bam! I ran into someone, I felt dazed, after such sudden contact. The person I bumped into had a tall, slender, build. His hair was unusually unorganized and messy, yet still cute. His eyes were a dazzling mix of grey green. "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going are you alright?" I asked out of genuine worry. "It's fine, but are you okay?" He responded. "I'm alright, but I'm still sorry for bumping into to you" "It's no problem, accidents happen sometimes." The white-haired boy reassured.

     "By the way, your uniform is similar to mine, are you from the main course?", questioned the boy. "Yeah, since you brought that up, I might as well introduce myself. I'm y/n l/n." "I'm Nagito Komaeda. So, y/n, since you're from the main course, what's your talent? Well, that's up to you whether or not you'll tell a nobody like me though." Nagito inquired. "Oh, I don't really like my talent all that much, but I'm the ultimate crafter."I looked down at my feet a little embarrassed to have such a boring talent.

       "Amazing! That's a wonderful talent to possess!" Nagito said suddenly. I was a little surprised that someone found such a boring talent amazing. "Well, my talent isn't really much of a talent, but, I'm the ultimate lucky student." Nagito's tone when he had said that sounded as if he was disappointed in himself. "I think that's a pretty nice talent, it's much better than crafter to be honest."  "You think so?"  "I know so" y/n said confidently. "I'm gonna get to class now, so I'll see you later!"  I said, and took my first steps into the grand school.