Sleepover 6

I went back into the classroom and grabbed a pack of makeup wipes. Nagito and I headed to the bathrooms. I headed into the girls restroom, while Nagito stayed out. "Hey y/n? Can I have some makeup wipes?" Oh yeah, he's a guy, so I guess it would be weird for him to be in the girls restroom. But then again, our class are the only people in the school right now, so it shouldn't matter if he enters the girls restroom? "It's fine Nagito, you can follow me to the girls restroom, after all, there's no one else but our class, and we're just removing our makeup anyway." "I guess you have a point, alright then." We headed into the bathroom and removed our makeup.

     Once we finished we headed back to the class. Everyone else had their makeup on, and went to the bathrooms to take them off as well. When everyone came back, we all agreed to watch the movies Nagito brought, while eating some snacks, and hot chocolate with the mugs kazuichi  brought. The mugs had everyone's face painted on it by Kazuichi. The paintings were sloppy, but it was cute. As everyone sipped on hot chocolate, we watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I sat next to Nagito, and enjoyed the movie.

     Whenever one of the kids did something that got them in a bad situation, Hiyoko would laugh; so would Ibuki. It was fun to see everyone enjoy the movie. I looked up at Nagito, he looked so focused, it was honestly pretty cute. he noticed I was looking at him, "is there something you need y/n?" "N-no, it's just that you looked so peaceful watching the movie , sorry." I turned my attention to the movie, and rest my head on Nagito's shoulder. "Hey Nagito, is it alright if I keep resting my head on your shoulder" "Oh sure, I don't mind at all!" When the movie ended, I was half asleep.

     Who ever knew resting your head on Nagito's shoulder could make me so sleepy? I wasn't the only one tired, so was half of the class. "Alright, since most of us seem to be tired, let's call it a night, and sleep now!" Ms. Yukizome spoke up. We set up the big blanket  on the ground. put ourselves into our sleeping bags, and rested our heads on our pillows. Nagito had his sleeping bag next to me, Mikan was between Ibuki, and Ryota. Sonia was next to Gundam, Kazuichi desperately tried to find a spot next to Sonia, but failed miserably. He ended up next to Teruteru and Nekomaru. Peko and Fuyuhiko were next to each other. Chiaki was already asleep during the movie, so we had to carry her and set her next to Ms. Yukizome. Hiyoko was next to Mahiru, while Akane was next to Mahiru on the other side.

     When everyone was asleep, I got up, and picked up the bag with the plushies I made. I plopped them in the hands of everyone. When I put Nagito's plushie into his hands, he woke up; without me noticing. He held onto my hand, which made me turn around. "Thank you y/n, I can't believe you would spend your time making a plushie of me." "Your welcome, Nagito." He got up, and pulled me into a hug, I hugged him back. We stayed like this for a while, then went back to our sleeping bags, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~Author Note~~~~~~~~~
I am so so so sorry  for not posting in a while again, I've been pretty busy, these past few days, I hope you can forgive me, I'll try not to do it again but I'm most likely to 🗿🤌