Decision

I could feel the tears on my face slightly wet the tape over my mouth, making me uncomfortable. I continued to wonder, what the hell did this happen for? What reason is there for me to be tangled in on this mess. My thoughts were interrupted after hearing HER speak again. "You must be wondering, why the hell am I part of this? Simple. Your my little experiment guinea pig!(fun fact I had no idea how to spell guinea pig I kept spelling ginie, ginea, and gineua for two minutes till I gave up and asked my Amazon Alexa 😋) I might as well tell you since I'm going to be keeping you for a while. I'm planning to dunk this world into a deep dark pit of despair!" She said it so enthusiastically, it scared the shit out of me.

"I need to see the reaction of a hopes peak academy student before I blackmail it to everyone. I also plan to add a little something. I don't have time to tell my genius and elaborate plan right now, besides, it'll be more fun to have you experience everything without knowing what'll happen!" I began to sob, regretting to ever agree to help this vicious girl. "Aww, don't be so sad y/n! I'll offer you nice deal!" My head slowly rises up to see Junko with an innocent smile with a hint bad intentions on her face. She took off the tape, and held a knife close to my face in case I tried to scream. "If you agree to be my little test subject, I'll make sure your friends and everyone you love is safe and healthy when the world falls into despair."

  I thought about her deal. It didn't seem bad, but at the same time, it was stupid. To help Junko literally use to me as a test subject before doing anything else to others all so my loved ones can be safe? What about other people who have loved ones and could lose them thanks to Junko and I? Then again, it's not like those people could care less to ever think about the people other people love when in situations like this, so why should I? Most likely there was no stranger in the world who would think of another strangers family and friends, right?

   It's such a good benefit for me, and yet, it hurts so much that I honestly would become Junko's test subject just to protect the ones I love, when the whole world is going to suffer because of me. I was about to answer, when another thought came into my mind. 'Those who want to protect their loved ones would choose to yes though, right?' After all, it's just natural. I wouldn't need to worry about those people who would suffer, because they have loved ones that would do anything to protect them. I shouldn't need to worry so much.

   I don't know anymore, my head started to gain a massive headache from crying and thinking so much. I gave up on trying to come up with a reasonable answer, and said, "yes". Junko closed her eyes with a satisfied smile. "Alrighty! Well, time to go back and get some work done!" I was untied by Mukuro, and led to an unknown location by Junko. The place resembled a small apartment. "You'll be staying here, and won't be going to school for a while." As Junko began to leave, she said,

   "oh and please be a dear and not tell anyone. I downloaded one of those annoying a social media tracker thingies that parents used so you don't tell anyone. Any attempt to do so in person will make you a dead woman.. Good Night! Sleep tight! Don't let the bed bugs bite! Just kidding! there's no bed bugs." Shut the door, locking from the outside. There was no inside lock, so I couldn't leave. Tired of all the events that occurred, I decided to just go to sleep, without looking around the place.

  🔆time skip brought to you by no one and nothing because author's brain is empty and lazy🔆

  I woke up, looked around the room, there was no light. I assumed it was still night time, but once I checked my phone, it was shockingly daytime. There was no windows, so I guess it couldn't be helped. I got up and did my daily morning routine, except I didn't get ready to go to school. I was stuck here, locked in, alone, with no one informed of my disappearance but those three lunatics. I decided I'd text Nagito, since he's the only person who isn't at school either. I was a little hesitant to text him, still shocked an angry at what he had did. However, I at least understood why he did it.

Y/N: Ayo? Nagito? So um, how's it been 🦭

   I waited for reply, but Nagito didn't text back. Just as I was about to see whatever was happening on social media, I got a text from Nagito.