hey pal, i need some halp

Hello there. I am undead. Also I need halp (-_-;)

One of the many reasons this story has been neglected for who knows how long, is because I wrote this with no full plot in mind. I just let it go wherever it took me, and it worked out at first, but now I have no idea how to tell the rest of the story.

The start of chapter 11 is going to continue the taka vs killer bee fight. I know that much.

Then the second half of the chapter should conclude team kakashi's mission but I dunno how to write that. Naru is in sage mode an stuff. And then there's those tracker ninja. Boring chapter. (I need help with this too unfortunately)

Okie, then what?

I wouldn't mind your suggestions for which path the story will go.

For example...

Karin and suigetsu drama??
(Juugo being a third wheel lmao?)

How do kakashi and tsunade handle sasuke knowing his plans of betraying the village and naruto?

Involving and developing characters such as sai and/or sakura?
(I originally had a side plot where sai wishes to interfere with sasunaru for his misunderstood feelings for naruto, and manipulated a heartbroken sakura and somehow involving ino.... buuuut it's a pretty half-assed plot bc I dunno the details or anythin.)

Should sasuke and naruto return from their missions at the same time?
(Sasuke keeping his activities of the day and his plans secret, naruto unaware and growing more attached to him but how do they develop their relationship from this point??)
Or should naruto return first only to find that sasuke is nowhere to be found, and the village is desperate to find him?
(Him wanting answers, discovering the truth but what the heck will happen next??)

So, yeah.

As you can see, there is a lot happening in my mind that I just don't know what to do with! (゚∀゚)

I need halp. If I don't get halp...

... I may have ta discontinue this story which I don't wanna do :((