3.

"I'll come with you."

Everyone was dead silent. So quiet, you could the birds chirping.

"Nani??" Sakura thought she was dreaming.

"Well... that was unexpected." Kakashi bluntly stated, staring down at them from his branch.

Nobody could believe what was happening. Sasuke, a rogue ninja that had refused to return to his village for years, willingly announced that he would go back to Konoha. Team Taka was confused and felt rather betrayed.

Karin yelled, "Sasuke, you can't!"

"Are you from Konoha as well?" Naruto asked, not entirely knowing what was going on.

Sasuke answered, "I was."

"Then why-?"

The raven tried to make up some excuses, "Because, I'm curious about this jutsu. Besides, I need to do something."

Kakashi gave him a questioning look. "And what is this 'thing'?" he asked, jumping down from the branch to stand in front of him.

After thinking deeply for a while, he sighed and announced, "I need to figure out what my new goal is."

He already knew what he wanted to do. Destroy his former village. He acted on his own accord so why was he going against his own wishes? He felt he needed an answer. Perhaps this was a way to find out.

"Oh? So you already killed Itachi?"

Another wave of anger. His emotions - and sanity - were getting out of hand. Sasuke suddenly felt a pain in his chest. Kakashi saying that so carelessly... like he didn't give a damn.

Juugo muttered, "You shouldn't of said that."

Sasuke's mood turned bitter. Kakashi didn't know the truth. He thought his brother was scum! "Don't you dare mention him! You don't know a thing about that day..." The Uchiha had a murderous glint in his eyes. His hand slowly growing closer to his sword. He had been moody ever since he had barged into the Konoha nin. He was sick of it. Finally a familiar emotion was within him. It was time to put an end to this.

"Sasuke?" A sweet voice suddenly called his name, breaking him from his insanity. Naruto's concerned blue orbs stared at him. "Are you coming?"

"Yes."

He slowly made his way toward the blonde, and at that moment in time, felt as if the boy was one of the only things keeping him sane.

"Oh no you don't!" A voice cut in, ruining the moment.

Sasuke growled, gritting his teeth. "What is it, Suigetsu?" he asked boredly.

"When you become a rogue ninja, you're meant to break all ties with your village. But as soon as you reunite with Blondie over here, you decide to return to your village?"

"I'm not returning. I just-"

Sasuke was cut off by the angry shark boy. "And what? While you go do your 'thing' you're just gonna leave us here? What do you think we are, tools?!" his purple orbs scanned his surroundings only to see his teammates watch him in awe from his outburst. "We're not here because we want to be dumped and collected whenever you please. We're all here for our own benefits. During the time I've been here, I've only gotten one sword for my collection!"

"You were the one who chose to join me. It's not my problem." The Uchiha replied, boredom in his voice.

"Sasuke, it's not just about that. If you're gone, Juugo could get out of hand!"