Chapter 3

"Sapnap I'm not into her." George looked at the at the sky. What ugly colors in the sky. "She's not bad looking George I think you have a chance." George rolled his eyes and tapped his finger on his red cup full of water.

"She's not bad looking but I'm already into someone. Sapnap looked at George surprised and then asked "Who is it Georgie" George look down at his cup and took a sip "They're tall. Nice. They're always happy or at least always looks happy and sounds happy." George said it with such a big smile on his face.

Sapnap looked at him and raised one of his eyebrows and then said "I don't think I know them" George looked at the sky again and sighed.

Dream walked to where Sapnap and George was. Dream looked happy sounded happy. "Guess what you guys" George looked up at the tall man and said "what" Dream looked at the brunette and smiled "I got a job" Sapnap spit out his drink and then said "What? When? We've been here the whole time you can't just apply to a job while you're at a party" Dream laughed his amazing laugh "I applied awhile ago and I just got a call and they said I was hired!"

Dream looked so happy. George payed attention to smile and then smiled with him. "I'm glad! What the job?" Dream looked at him and said "I'm just a cashier at a donut shop." George looked at Sapnap and Sapnap looked at him "I should apply there if they hired someone like you" Sapnap joked and they all laughed.

** (after the party)

"You should visit me at work" Dream smiled at George while he said that. "I'll distract you" Dream looked at George and said "yeah would" George laughed they were in the car blasting music. Dream was singing once more like last night. The stars were easily visible. Dream pulled into a parking lot. George looked up at the moon and stars. Dream walked out of the car and opened George's door and held his hand out to help George get out of the car.

They sat on the ground looking at the stars.

-Sapnaps POV-

I used to like you. It's too bad now that I know you like someone else. I'm over you. I am. It just hurts to know that I never met anything to you. I was just your friend. Im over it now. I've met someone new. I know who you described to me. Dream. It's been him all along and thats ok. I met a cute guy a little over a month ago . A guy who would choose me over him. I could help you get with him if you let me. I know he wants you too. He's told me before. I'm glad I got over you I'm not mad but I'm happy because I know you'll both never let each other hurt the other. He's someone I'll never be let me help you with him.

-dreams POV-

A girl gave George her number. Oh god how I wish she hadn't. I saw him keep it. Why'd you keep the number George? Am I not good enough for you? What am I to you George. Sapnap thinks you like me back. But obviously it seems like you don't. since you kept her number. I want you so bad. "So the girl at the party." George looked over at me "she gave me her number but I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon I'm waiting for someone." I nodded. Was I the someone he was waiting for? Was I the person he was talking about?

-George's POV-

I didn't want her. She was drunk she didn't know what she was saying or doing. Dream turns to look at me. "So the girl at the party." I looked over at him. What a dumb comment he had made. Obviously I want you not her. I'm just too nervous to tell you. "She gave me her number but I don't think I'll be using it anytime soon I'm waiting for someone." I'm waiting for you. Are you into me? Do you like me? What's the point in wondering. Of course I want you. I'm cold.

-back to 3rd person-

"I'm cold." George said when he looked down at dreams hands that were asking to be held. "It's too cold" George commented afterwards. "Wanna share body heat?" Dream asked him looking into the brunettes eyes. "How would that work?" Dream rolled his eyes and said "by hugging" and then he laughed a small short laugh but still had so much positivity.

George put his head on dreams shoulder. They sat there until it was 1:02 am they got into the car and drove away.

-sorry that this chapter was actually truly short like Idk why it was so short lmao anyways I have a plan for next chapter that I like so I mean... also, give me ideas in the comments for future chapters! Sorry if I made any spelling mistakes