Call me at 2:00 am

—mature stuff skip too the first "—" if u feel uncomfy —

"Oh fuck..-"

Holding in the moans while josh bobbed his head. Throwing my head back not knowing what to say. It felt so good. Mouth open trying to not moan the wrong name.

My hand on joshs head. Oh god how he wished josh wasn't here but another male. A tall blonde male.

Pleasure falling down on me. Everything felt wrong but it felt so good. This was my way of coping. Letting someone touch me the someone was a person I barely knew. I needed a distraction and I got one. For an hour or so.

Josh looked up at me making eye contact with me. I didn't see him though. I saw Dream. I missed those eyes. I knew Dream would be so much better than him.

Josh licked the right spot which made me moan. But the moan wasn't meant for josh. It was meant for clay.

"We could do a lot more George." Josh then started climbing on top of me. Starting to kiss my lips. Then slowly making his way down to my neck. My neck now painted purple in a few spots. "I don't want more. I'm not here to play with you josh. I want another guy and I sound like a total dick saying this but it's true."

And with that josh left. Not saying anything else. Just put on his clothes and left.

Calling Sapnap

"Hello?"

"Hey Sapnap. Do you know why clay hasn't answered me?"

"No I don't and even if I did he'd probably wouldn't want me telling you."

"Ok. I know that I left you guys 2 hours ago but do you think you could come over?"

"Just me or do I bring the gang?"

"I don't care up to you."

"I'll see you in a 20 George"

I had to clean up the mess josh made in my fucking house. If I'm going to be honest it wasn't great. But nothing right now seemed to be great.

Knock on the door.

"It's just me George." Sapnap had a bag with him and then his eyes got wide when he looked at me. "What the fuck George did you just get done fucking someone?" I was so confused on how he knew.

"What?"

"George don't act dumb I see the hickeys. Damn I should've known that's why you left. A booty call, really?"

"I-"

"George it's fine it's not like you cheated you guys aren't dating.

"What do you have in this bag?" I tugged on the bag. Looking inside. I noticed it was my favorite snack. Chocolate raisins.

"You were all sad when you called me so I got you your nasty candy. But I guess now that you just had some fun with someone you aren't hungry" sapnap laughed like it was funny

"We didn't fuck. We kissed that's it"

"Ok. Anyways wanna cuddle"