Im a fool for you.

Fundy and clay had been hanging out with each other for the past few weeks. Fundy flirted here and there. Clay noticed it but thought that maybe it was normal. Maybe. Fundy had also been more touchy in a way. Hugging, joking around about holding hands, poking him and well just being more touchy. Clay noticed that and well that was weird but he also just didn't care. He might as well give Fundy a chance. George didn't like him and clay loved him. Clay gave up and wanted someone that truly wanted him.

But clay couldn't stop thinking about George. Fundy didn't make him feel butterflies in his stomach. Fundy didn't talk to him the way George did. George was George nobody could replace him. Nobody was as good as him. But he knew that there was someone better out there for George. Clay had to just get past this crush and love and care for someone new while still being friends with George. George. The man he loved.

George💗
Are you and Fundy hanging out again?
1:32 pm
You
Maybe I'm not sure. I
Want to hangout with you not
Him.
1:34 seen

————————————————————————

Please. Text back. Please.

He didn't. Then Fundy knocked on Clays door. Clay didn't want this. Fundy was a friend. Fundy didn't need to flirt with him and hug him and pretend to kiss him. There was no need because they were just friends. Did Fundy only think of clay as just a friend too?

"So where do you want to go to today?" Fundy asked Clay. Fundy was sitting on his phone while he asked him. George wouldn't do that. He'd stare him right in the eye and ask him. Eye contact until one broke it. It was mostly Dream though. "I'm hungry let's go out to eat."
Fundy nodded still looking at his phone. Clay rolled his eyes. If Fundy likes him well then he wouldn't have a chance. That's that.

-they decided to eat at McDonald's-

Fundy was talking about something. Clay couldn't exactly remember what he was talking about. Dreams mom had texted him.

Mom❤️
Come over for a few days
before you start work
3:49
                                                                               You
                                                 Sure. I'll get there
                                                In a few days. I have
                                             like a week before I get
                                            Into like the job. 😁
3:51 seen
________________________________

"I have to call George hold on Fundy." Clay had told Fundy while also getting up so then Fundy didn't have the time to say that he couldn't call him at the moment because they were hanging out.

Clay pressed on George's contact. George picked up on the second ring.

"What clay" clay was surprised that George didn't seem more happy about talking to him. "I'm going to see my mom in a few days. Isn't that great?" Clay was so happy. He always loved telling George about his happy moments because they both became happy. Or at least George pretended to care. "That's great clay I hope you have a good time with your mom!" Dream could hear the smile on George's face. He missed the smile. He hadn't seen the smile in weeks because Fundy had been keeping him away from George.

They talked for a few minutes and then they said goodbye and hung up.

"Sorry. I had to tell George something." Clay sat down. "Is it about how much you love me?" Fundy asked. Fundy asked weird questions. What a weird guy. "Have you tried the spicy chicken McNuggets?" Clay didn't really focus on Fundy's question. "No I haven't should I try them?" Fundy was smiling when he said that. A bright smile. A nice welcoming smile. Nothing like George's. George's smile made everyone stop. A smile that clay had never seen before. A smile that was so beautiful that it made you feel like there was no tomorrow. Like nothing was worth staring at. Only George's smile could make clay happy when he was sad. The only smile that made clay want to stop looking at Fundy and run to George's house and kiss him.

"Hello? Clay? Dream? Are you there?" Clay snapped out of it. Clay wasn't with George. He was with Fundy. He missed George so bad. But he knew that he had to move on.

"I'm here. I'm here Fundy I'm sorry." Fundy laughed and continued talking until they got into the car. Then Fundy said something that clay didn't want to hear. Something that he wished someone else had said to him and not Fundy. He wished that it wasn't Fundy telling his this. He wished it was George.

"I really like you clay." That was it. The sentence that he wished George would say and not Fundy. "What?" Clay was confused. Out of his mind. No longer thinking about how much he wanted to see his mom. He had to get packing. "I like, like you clay."

Clay didn't want to be in that car anymore. "I think you like me too. You flirt with me back sometimes. You're really cool and nice. And I really like you. And I missed you when we didn't talk and now that I have you...I want more. I want to be something. Do you like me too?" Fundy was staring at Dream. Clay was looking at the scenery in front of them. "What." Clay couldn't stop repeating what. He didn't know what to think or do. "For gods sake clay I want to date you."

"But I've noticed you like George. You can't just keep fighting for his love Dream. You can't. You'll end up getting hurt. When you have a chance with me. Someone that truly wants you. A guy that knows you better than he does. A guy that doesn't get high and drunk. A guy that you have a chance with. A guy that doesn't play with your feelings. A guy that will cuddle with you and you won't have to worry about me liking you back. I'm the guy that worn break your heart. A guy that wants you."

Did clay really actually want Fundy. He had made some good points. He's right. He was a guy that wanted him. He was a guy that was there telling him his feelings. He had a chance with a guy that wanted him. Clay wouldn't have to deal with Fundy rejecting him. Fundy was a guy that was right there in front of him. Did he wait for George or should he just take his opportunity and date Fundy.

-wow dang that was crazy lmao. Anyways i really like cheese wbu? Let me know. 😁😏🧀 alsooo Fundy is a great person and I'm sure that he isn't a bitch and rude I'm real life. I love him very much 😁