I want you so bad.

—clays POV.

I got sleep. But even when I was well rested I still wanted him. His dumb smile is all I wanted. The only thing that I would be able to stare at without getting bored or tired. His eyes a nice brown.

Incoming call: Sapnap

"Hello?"

"Hey Dream. When are you coming back?"

"In like a day or two.

"Have you answered George?"

"Kind of."

"Why do you sound so sad or like desperate?"

"He's scared of love. He's scared that he won't be enough. That he's always the reason of his past break ups. That love no longer exists on his world."

"Dream you know that he's like this. You know that he doesn't think too highly of himself. You know how much he loves you but he's just scared of breaking you the same way he broke Katherine."

"He's not the same person as he was when he was with Katherine. He's better now. Kind of. I can help him Nick. I can and he won't let me."

"Clay we both know that he could make the same mistake that he made with Katherine if you guys ever got together. We both know that the way he acts and the things he does isn't going to help you're relationship at all."

"They were both bad for each other Nick. They both made mistakes. Don't make George the bad guy."

"You're young, dumb and in love. Just like they both were."

"I'm willing to fight for him Nick. I'm willing to have my heartbroken just to be able to call him mine for 1 day."

"I guess go for it. Show him what real love is. Open his eyes. I'm here for you."

I was driving back home. Until I decided to stop at a hotel. Then when I got there I called George. It wasn't too far away from where George lived. It was at least 1 hour and a half .

Calling: George

"What Clay."

"I'm sending you an address. Please please meet me there.

"Fine. We need to talk when I get there."

"I agree. Bye George."

-George's POV-

I looked like trash. I looked handsome trash. If that made any sense at all. I stood up from the bed I had been laying in since the first time Clay called. The same bed that no longer felt like home. Home was where Clay was and he wasn't here.

I got up and put on black sweatpants and a white t shirt. Nothing too amazing looking. Put on my white old skool vans and headed out the door.

Driving out to a hotel is weird. Something I haven't done since high school. Nervousness. Uneasy. Anxious. Why does he want me? What's so special about me. I'm fucked up. Nothing about me is very appealing.

—at the hotel

You: where are you

Clay: at the hot tub.

You: so in the building that says pool

Clay: yes.

I hate water.

"I left swimming shorts on that chair. Grab them and get in."

"Dream I-"

"Hurry up."

So I did as I was said. Clay looked tired and his voice was a little raspy in a way. Just plain black swim shorts how fun. I put them on in the bathroom and stepped out to where the hot tub was.

"It's nice in here. Get in" Clay was staring at the floor that I was standing on. He looked nice.

I put one toe in trying to see if it actually felt nice. I stepped in and sat down in the hot tub. "We need to talk."

"George why don't you believe in love."

I stared down at my hands. "Because I hurt someone the last time I thought I was in love. Then they hurt me." Neither one of us wanting to make eye contact.

"You won't hurt me." Then Clay swing his head back looking at the ceiling. His arms on the concrete his arms making V shapes. I could see him let out a breath.

"We don't know that." Still looking down at my hands. Most of my body covered in water. My hair still dry but clay's heist was wet which made him look even more prettier.

"Do you love me?" He looked at me right in the eyes but I couldn't move my eyes to meet his.

"I- well... I think so."

"Would you ever purposely hurt me?"

"No."

"Then there you go. You won't hurt me. Do you want me?"

"Don't do this Clay. Don't try to make me seem like an okay person. Don't do this to me."

"George, as long as I'm with you nothing else matters. You've got me trapped. You are a good person I know you are. Let me help you. Let me be with you. Let me love you until I die."

"Now you sound like you want to marry me."

Clay made a soft laugh. He scooted closer to me. Still looking at my side profile because I didn't want to look up. Grabbed the side of my face and made me look at him. Now making eye contact.

"Please George." Now whispering. Not even inches away from my lips.

"Are you sure you want this..?"

"Yes."

He pressed my lips against mine. Soft pink lips.  His lips tasted like vanilla chapstick. Nothing felt real. Putting my arms around him. His hands touching my waist. Him deepening the kiss tilting his head to the right. Everything felt right. Slowly getting out of breath. I parted away.

"So are we a thing now?"

Clay smiled. What a beautiful smile.

"Do you want to be a thing?"

"Kind of.. yeah."

"Then I guess you're mine." He whispered bitting his lips and looking right into my eyes.

"I guess I'm yours." I leaned in to kiss him once more. The night felt unreal. This big was crazy. Me kissing a guy that wants me. Me kissing a guy that loves me. I'm with my dream guy.

— anyways so they're dating 👀
Anyways so they're together 👀 anyways idk how to continue the story honestly. I'm planning to start a high school au I think is how you say it. I'm new to this whole writing thing. So it's just dnf but in high school 👀 opinions? Lmao so yeah I wanna start that soon I'm planning on ending this story too. Have a nice night or day! 😁 sapnaps live rn too