Chapter 4

George was back in his own bed staring at the ceiling. He couldn't stop thinking about Dream. He was stressed too. Maybe that's why he couldn't sleep.

George: Hey

Dream: Hey George why are you up at 4 am?

George: I can't sleep.

Dream: George you should sleep is there something bothering you?

George: When is there not Dream.

Dream: What's wrong?

George really didn't know what was wrong. His feelings were overwhelming him. He didn't know why he felt like crying when he didn't even know what was wrong. What was he supposed to say? So all he said was...

George: I'm really tired.

Dream: Of course you are. But what about?

George: I'm not sure if I want to talk about it.

Dream: can we call?

George started to cry. He didn't know why he was crying but he just needed to let it all out. He was tired. Dream called him.

"I can hear you crying. What's wrong?" George's heart hurt more than ever. His eyes kept on watering. "I didn't want to call you." Dream was now hurt but surely George had a reason for saying that. Why would George say that? "Why not"Dream asked. George answered and sighed "because I'm not worth your time." Dream was now confused. "You're worth every minute. You matter a lot to me." George didn't say anything and cried silently. "I-" George didn't know what to say. So he kept crying and they sat on the call not talking just silently comforting each other.

"I really like talking to you George. Tell me what's wrong please." Dream said staring at his phone they had been on a call for 17 minutes. "I can't" George sniffled. "Why can't you tell me." George looked up at the ceiling again. "Because I'm not completely sure on what's wrong." Dream wasn't surprised sometimes all George needed was someone to tell him he was loved. "I love you George I'm here for you. Everything gets better. Why be sad when you can be happy"

George smiled at dreams comment. He always loved how Dream knew what to say when he was sad and not feeling great. "You're so funny I can see you smile through the phone" George smiled when he said that. Dream had been smiling when he made that comment. "What would you say my weakness is?" Dream asked him. "Me." George smiled and started look at his fingers and playing with them too.

"Let's FaceTime" Dream laughed "We should sleep call" George looked at his phone and decided to FaceTime him. "You should tell me a story" George wasn't expecting a fascinating story but Dream gave him the story of where he had accidentally drank alcohol.

They both fell asleep to the sound of each other laughing and smiling at each other.

They woke up around 11 am. Well actually Dream had woken up earlier but he had waited for George to wake up. "Good morning shortie" George really didn't want to be awake but it was no longer an option to stay asleep.

"We should all hangout. Like later today" Dream looked at George. "Who is all of us?" Dream laughed and said "The whole crew. Us two Sapnap, Karl and quackity." George didn't want to get up but he decided to actually go out once more. "Sure why not, where are we going to hangout" Dream had to ask Karl. "I'll have to ask Karl" George thought about what he was going wear. "I'll tell you where Georgie when I do know talk to you later?" George nodded and Dream hung up.

George really liked this red hoodie that he had got. Well actually he was just guessing that it was red so he put it on. George looked at his phone and Dream had texted.

Dream:We're going to a cooking class :)
George: sounds fun :)

George missed dreams laugh but he was glad that he would be able to hear it once more later today. He decided that it wasn't the best idea to wear a sweatshirt if they were going to cook and probably make a mess. So he wore his white vans shirt.

**

Dream got into his car and started driving to each of his friends apartments and houses. Dream picked up Sapnap first because well he was the closest. "So you told me that we were going to hangout all of us but you never told me where" Dream looked over at Sapnap said "you'll see"

Next was Karl. "You guys like my new hoodie" Karl asked with such a bright smile. Sapnap looked at Karl the way Dream looked at George. Amazed by the beauty. "No I like your mom better" Dream and Sapnap laughed and Karl just looked at him with fake mad face.

Oh how Dream didn't want quackity in his car. He always made a mess with the food when they go out to eat. Quackity got inside "what's uppp" quackity had a smile on his face when he opened the car door. "Hey mamas" Sapnap looked behind him and smiled. "Hey daddy" they both laughed and Dream just rolled his eyes while smiling. "We should cuddle later" Karl and quackity looked at each other and both said "ok" Dream no longer wanted to be in this car

Then they pulled up to George's house. "Hey Georgie" <sapnap "hey hottie"<Karl "hey George"<quackity and Dream. They were all in the car and they were all singing to sweater weather. Dream was shy and George was singing off key. Karl was singing all over the place. Quackity was trying to be funny but ended  up singing nicely. Sapnap had sang this song before and liked it so he tried to make them all sound nice so he was singing beautifully.

They got to where Dream and Karl had planned to go. "We're here" Dream smiled and they all got out the car. "I can cook Dream" Sapnap rolled his eyes. "Yes because being able to make tacos is being able to cook and the rest of the time you just order food" Everyone laughed except for Sapnap. "They are very good tacos if you would like to know" everyone was laughing even Sapnap.

They all got inside and they started to learn how to make pizza because it was easy. They split up to teams of 2 it was to bad that quackity didn't have a partner. "It's fine I can make my own pizza by MYSELF. I've made pizza before" quackity slammed the table and started to fake cry. Dream started wheezing. Sapnap had picked Karl but then said "never mind I want Dream" Karl looked at Sapnap "too bad" Sapnap yelled "I WANT DREAM ON MY TEAM" Karl started yelling too "WELL TOO BAD YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR MIND"

Dream couldn't stop laughing and George then said "Well then I guess I want Dream if we're fighting for him" Dream didn't really hear George so he kept laughing. "Fine me and Karl are a team and you and Dream are a team." Sapnap commented. Then whispered to Karl "lovebirds" then rolled him eyes.

After the instructor told them how to make the dough they started making it.

"2 cups of flour" George added the ingredients. Dream stared at him. Well at his hands. He stared at George's hands. "The dough is too sticky Dream this sucks" Dream put his finger in the dough and the dough did indeed stick to his finger. He put the sticky dough on George's nose. Dream laughed at how George looked with dough on his nose. "You look cute" George rolled his eyes at dreams comment and laughed. And then did the same gesture to Dream.

Now the two were just laughing and playing around.

-thank you for reading I liked this chapter I found it funny and sad. A little bit of flirting at the end. I guess if you call that flirting. Anyways thanks for reading!