Text me back.

God dammit Dream. You can't just almost kiss me the day before you leave. You can't just stand a few inches away from me and then lean in but not kiss me. That isn't very cool of you.

In fact, I decided to hangout with some cool people that won't almost kiss me.

Actually, they make a lot of jokes about loving me. So maybe they'll kiss me before you do.

Dear diary,

Recently I've been feeling very not happy. I've met a new friend. His name is tommy or tomathy. He has this very close friend that seems to be named tubbo. It's very "pog" as he would say.

That's not why we are here talking though. I have been texting piss baby and he won't answer. I've been texting his for the past 3 days and I'm tired of being ignored. Here are the messages I've sent to him.

Hi
Hi
Hi
Text me
Answer me
Pelase
Crying in my car Bc u won't text me back
Listening to Sweter wether
I can't sprll becuase I've crying
Jk...unlesss?!:
Answe me ugly
Answer em cutie
Pleaser reconsider text me back
It's not funnnt
Ok cool cry in ur car
Cry abt me
Answer me hottie
Answer me dummy
Answer me egg head
Answer me airplane
R u driving? Are u thinking abt me while u drive?
Texuting other ppl know Bc u suck
Not me tho don't suck em
Eminem
I'm beginning to feel liek a rap god
It's not cool not funny.
Liar
I can feel ur lies
I can see ur eyes in my dreams
Wrong person jk unless
Alex is telling me to stop being me
I kove you😎
Hahahahhahahah stop texting me dummy
Annoy me please I kiss u texting em and annoying me
You owe me 50 cucfleen (not real word)

Anyways that's what I've texted him diary. Please I'm so scared and sad oh look my phone just dinged someone texted me. Who???? Is it pissbaby?

Quackity: come over come over come over come over please come over Sapnap is here

I guess it's just Alex. So annoying.

You: ok baddie I'm coming over when I'm dead 😁

Quackity: who's killing u rn.

You: I'm coming over dumb

I got up and got a nice black shirt white purple on the bottom half. Put on black ripped jeans. A black windbreaker jacket and then put on some white vans. What a hottie I am.

I got into my nice amazing built car and turned on the car. Connected CarPlay and guess what song came on. Sweater weather. I'll never forget the time that Dream and I had been listening to this song and singing to it together. And by the end of the night falling asleep in each other arms. Laughing.

So I decided to down an energy drink before I went to go hangout with my friends. Energy drinks were now something to keep my mind off of getting drunk. I don't know how it helped but it did.

"You dumb fuck why'd you take so long to get here!" Quackity and Sapnap sitting on the chairs outside on the porch. Quackity yelling and Sapnap laughing. What a duo. "I took so long so I could get something to drink!" I rolled my eyes what a weird situation. "Oh wow ok so what'd you buy?" Sapnap snapped. "A monster" I liked Red Bull's but I also really liked monsters. Either way I still had something to drink.

"Sit down shortie." Quackity laughed as he said that. "I'm average height!" I couldn't help but laugh too.

"You know what George fuck off!" Sapnap screamed as they we were tackling each other. "No! you started it! So deal with it" quackity was laughing still sitting in the chair. "George get off of me!" I got up let him breath and take a step back and be scared of me. "Thank god I thought you were going to kill me." He slowly got up and decided to fake cry. "I would if I had the chance snap map" we all started laughing. We all knew I was joking and that I loved them like brothers.

"Let's go inside. You guys want something to drink?" Quackity slowly getting up and going to his front door. "Yeah get me some water" I didn't feel very hydrated. Now that I wasn't on such a sugar high or a caffeine high I decided to text my least favorite person in the whole wide world

You: text me back dumb bitch
9:43 pm read

Clay🙄💔: ok
9:44 pm

You: hey did u read my other texts
9:44 pm delivered

Whatever. Live laugh love.

"Stop staring at your phone George. We're right here in front of you" I looked up at quackity grabbing apple juice from the fridge. "I know quackity. I don't want to talk to you. Give me some of that please." Quackity scoffed. "No I'm not giving you any since you just said you don't wanna talk to me." I got up and left. I wasn't truly mad at quackity. I was mad at clay.

"What the fuck is wrong George?" Sapnap sat down next to me on the couch. "Just some dumb problem nothing to worry about." Sapnap took a sip of his apple juice. "What did some girl cry after you fucked her? Did she tell you she liked women?" Sapnap laughed at his comment. "I wouldn't care if she cried. That seems like a personal problem. No she just told me I had a small dick." Sapnap looked me in the eyes

"Do you?" Sapnap couldn't stop laughing after that. "I don't think so. Plenty of girls have told me that I was a lot to handle." Sapnap looked down. "George that's fucking weird. Is this really why you're mad and sad?" I rolled my eyes. "Obviously not. Has clay called you? Or texted you?" Sapnap giggled a little before answering "yes indeed he has." I rolled my eyes. "Cya later guys." I yelled while grabbing my car keys and walking out the door.

So he's ignoring me. How cute. Playing with me now Dream? Pulling this kind of shit? God I thought you were better than this. You have such a kind heart and I don't. We're both bad people but I'm worse.

"Can you come over josh?"

...

—welcome to another chapter I might finish the chapter after this one in a few days so idk that's cool 😎 drank a Red Bull today not a lot of people that I know like Red Bull's but I like them so😁 opinions ?