Tonight all i want is you

"I missed you so much." It was so nice to finally  say that to Dream. "He said he liked me George. Then he started yelling and I realized he wasn't worth my time. I wish that I was spending my time with you and not him." Why did Dream have to say that. "Come over." Dream continued. George wanted to see his beautiful piss eyed eye color. "Get in your car and come to my house George. I want to spend my last day here with you before I leave to see my mom. Please?"

"I-" George could hear the hurt and guilt and love in Clays voice. Nothing was more soothing than hearing clay say please. "I'll be there."

And with that he got to his house 10 minutes later. Seeing the sun set. Made his eyes see the most ugliest colors ever. He went up to dreams door.

"George, remember how I got that hula hoop and basketball?" George remembered that moment like it was yesterday. "Of course Dream, what about it?" Dream went up to his room and got both objects. Then ran downstairs with a bright smile that George had missed oh, so very much.

"I'm going to teach you how to play basketball!" George remembered the night that they were having a sleepover and clay told him about the sports he used to play. "Alright but I'll end up being better than you soo..."

So they played basket ball. George didn't win but he still tried his best. 4-7. "So why'd you buy the hula hoop?" George looked up at Dream. Standing a few feet apart. "To do this." Clay put the hula hoop around the both of them so they would tans right next to each other. Eye to eye. Looking at how beautiful the other male was.

"So you're leaving when?" George whispered not wanting to break this moment. "Tomorrow. I'll be back in a few days so then I can be here for the first day of work." Dream grabbed George's chin. "I'll text you when I get back George..." they could hear each other breathing. Able to hear the heartbreak in each other's breath.

Clay being able with to look at the shorter males deep brown chocolate eyes.

George being able to stare into his yellow colored eyes. But he knew they were green.

-both their POV-

I didn't want this moment to end. Because I wanted him so much.

-third person-

"Nobody has such beautiful eyes. Who let you be so beautiful George?" George scoffed. "I don't know..maybe my parents." Clay rolled his eyes at George's response.

"Let me kiss you George."

"I don't think I will dream."

"Why not."

"Because all I want right now is to stare into your eyes. I don't need you to kiss me. I want that to happen when we both want to kiss each other. I don't want that right now.."

"Maybe after I come back."

"Maybe Dream. I won't promise anything."

George wanted to play hard to get. But they both knew he had a soft sport for Dream. Both being able to hear each other breath. Both knowing that maybe this wouldn't work out but if the other male wanted whatever this was to work out they'd have to both put in effort.

"Goodbye Dream." George left the place where he used to stand. Walking to his car. "Bye George. See you when I get back."

- This chapter was short oh well😔 have u guys seen the picture where George was wearing dreams merch? That's crazy anyways lmao hope you have a good day!