Chapter 7

⚠️includes drinking. Also includes weed. NSFW comments. So if you don't wanna read about weed or drinking you might want to skip George's POV

-Third person-

Everyone was having a nice time. Drinking and talking. Music blasting. No one wanted to leave. Until quackity did. Schlatt was drunk. everyone turned around to hear schlatt yelling at quackity. George defended quackity and everyone told schlatt to leave.

Sapnap drove schlatt home. When Sapnap came back everything seemed to go back to normal. Quackity was trying to have a nice time without him there.

⚠️no more of schlatt and quackitys bad relationship but still includes drinking

Dream looked at all these people around him. George was too busy getting drunk. Dream wanted to talk to someone sober. Someone not drunk yet. Fundy. Dream walked over to fundy. They hadn't talked in months. They stopped talking because fundy decided to leave his life.

"Hey." Fundy looked at Dream standing next too him. Dream was scared. Not knowing what to say. He didn't want to piss fundy off. Fundy used to get mad at him more than twice a month. Dream didn't know why. "Hey. How have you been?" Fundy then turned forward and stared at the moon. It was shining bright. "I've missed talking to you Dream." Dream rubbed the back of his neck. He was uncomfortable at what fundy had just said. "I don't have anyone anymore Dream. Can we please be friends again?" Dream thought about it. He felt bad. "Of course." Dream smiled at fundy.

They went for a walk around the beach. Talking about how they've been. Talking about how much they missed having one another. Not only did Dream feel better knowing fundy was back in his life but he felt warmth. The warmth wasn't as nice as George's but George was drunk. George didn't want him. They were just friends.

"We should get back to the party." Dream said looking back at where all the noise was coming from. More and more people coming to the party. Fundy turned to look at Dream. "Ok."

They walked back. George stared at Dream and George. George was confused. Dream walked up to him and said "Look George this is my best friend!" George nodded. George was out of it. He looked around not knowing what to do. "Take a sip. It's beer." Dream looked down at George so confused. Fundy looked at them both. "For someone that's bestfriends with Dream I'd guess you would know he doesn't like drinking." George rolled his eyes at fundy. George walked away from Dream. Dream tried to remind himself that George was out of it and drunk.

Fundy was talking to Dream. But he wasn't paying attention. He was looking at George. George was talking to some guy. They kept on laughing. Together.

"Let's get out of here Dream." Fundy looked at Dream. "I guess there's no point in being here anyways." Dream said. They walked to Fundys car.

-George's POV-

I didn't want to be around Dream for awhile. I know he doesn't like drinking but I really wanted to drink so I left him and went to go drink.

Then I noticed he was with fundy. I knew that they used to be friends. I was there for Dream when he cried about their friendship ended. Now they were back to being friends? What the hell. I needed to talk to someone. I didn't want to think about Dream now. But then I started getting drunk. So now all I thought about was drinking more.

I started to talk to some guy named Josh. I guess nobody knew him because everyone looked at him weird. "You're cute what's your name." I looked up surprised. What did he just call me? "George is my name." Josh smirked. "We should hangout after this party." I didn't know what to say so I changed the topic. "I kind of want to get high." Josh looked at me surprised.

Then I saw Dream come back to the party so I walked up to him. "Take a sip. It's beer" I've never said that to Dream. What was I saying? Oh well haha. Dream looked at me surprised. It's like I've been surprising everyone today. "For someone that's bestfriends with Dream I'd guess you would know he doesn't like drinking." Of course I knew but I didn't care. So I rolled my eyes and left I don't need to hang around people that are boring.

Josh was still standing there. Maybe I will go hangout with him after this party. "You're back." Josh smiled. "Let's go to my place. Do you do weed?" I didn't care anymore tonight had already sucked. Might as well fuck it up more. "I have before. But I'm down to do it again. Let's go." Josh was fun. So we left. Dream didn't seem to notice I left but who cares. I sure don't haha.

-at George's place (back to third person)-

George unlocked his door. They stepped in. George remembered that he had edibles in his kitchen. He doesn't use them a lot. Only when he wants to have fun. Which last time he had one was last year, actually it was a little less than a year."Here take the edible. It should kick in later." Josh nodded the went to go to watch tv in the living room. The weed started to kick in. They were high.

They spent that night laughing. Until josh turned to George. George was so confused his feelings scattered on the floor. Josh looked into his eyes. "W-We just met." George looked around hoping something would stop josh. George started feeling anxious. "I know.." josh whispered. George was scared, confused, unable to think straight. Most importantly he was under the influence and didn't know if he wanted josh to kiss him or not. Josh did. He put his lips against his.

George didn't like this. So he pulled away. "All I wanted was to hangout." Josh looked away. George got up stumbled a little and walked tot he door. He put his head against the door. "I don't know what I want." George sighed. He couldn't see clearly either. "I just want to kiss you. Nothing else George." George walked back. He didn't know if he should let him. He had feelings for Dream. But it wasn't like they were together. So they kissed.

Then they kept on kissing. George forgot about what he felt about Dream. George parted away from the kiss. Then George remembered how much he wanted Dream. He hoped that maybe one day josh would be dream. That it wasn't josh kissing him but Dream kissing him. George made up an excuse for josh to leave. Josh left. George still was high.

He called Dream but it was sent to voicemail. "Dream I'm bored come over I- stop talking to that f-fundy guy h-h-he made you cry. Did you know that snakes have spines by the way?" George laughed at the voicemail and then passed out.

-idk if this was good or not. I'm trying to switch up the whole "George is the the softie" kinda vibe. Idk if that worked tho so tell me if it did also google said that if u stashed weed properly it could last a year but the taste would slowly fade away or some shit. But I'm not sure so just take the whole edible part with a grain of salt. Idk what it's like to be high so I mean I probably explained it very off. Sorry abt that also I just made up a guy named Josh. He's only going to be in this chapter not in any other. I made a spelling mistake so 😔