Final words.

Thats it. I know this was unexpected. and it was extremely short story but hey it's better than nothing right? I'm not sure on if I like it or not. I feel like I could improve by a lot. I'm so sorry this was bad it's my first time writing something like this! I hope you guys somewhat enjoyed it.

I'm trying to work on another dnf but I'm not sure when the first chapter is coming out but it might be later than sooner. I'm trying to improve in putting feelings and words so they can reach you in the way that I intended them to. I don't want them to just be words on a screen but something you feel in your heart.

I'm not great with hobbies or something I like to do. I like it for awhile and then I just stop. I don't want this to be one of those things. I've also been feeling not that great so I just haven't written at all

I'm a sucker for not being great at things oh well lmao.

If you do decide to read the first chapter of when it comes out I'd like you to know that I won't be writing about self harm and I won't go into depth about suicidal thoughts. I'm not sure if I even want to include is because it triggers me and it could trigger others. I'd put trigger warnings if I ever do write anything like that and for other things too. Probably going to be a high school a/u or where they're just streamers and they live oceans away. I'm not sure.

Anyways, that's a wrap I hope you somewhat enjoy it I also wish that you have a great day and that you are amazing!
somehow I wrote more words in one of these chapters than in my writing test for the state thing. Benchmark test? Anyways I wrote like 600 something in that and I always try to write atleast 1000 words in these chapters. Love you all I hope to see you next time in when I publish the first chapter of my other book. Might name it: so damn perfect. I like the name personally.