6- Love

C H A P T E R
[VI]

ERICS P.O.V

I feel better than ever!
When I kissed Diana I felt like I regained some life into me.
It made me feel stronger and more alive.
I also felt a feeling I have never felt before...
Perhaps 'Desire' and 'Love'?
I know it may be too quick to have a connection with someone I just met, but I don't know I feel so tied down to her.

I could ask Louis what's going on with me since he knows almost every detail of Vampire history. But I should probably get going and meet up with Karina and Diana.
I walk out of the school men's restroom and head to the front entrance where many people were already at. I read their moods and darkest desires. Some of them were funny and some of them were just plain out creepy.

"I wish I can get in Nancy Quinn's pants," thought one person.

Fucking Weirdo

I saw Karina in the corner of my eye talking with Diana.
Even just seeing Diana takes my breath away.
I walk over to them swiftly and stood by Karina.

"Eric finally you're here we've been waiting for you," Karina says nudging me. I just smile at her innocently and turn my attention back to Diana.

"I hope Karina here hasn't been blasting you with so many questions," I chuckled.

"N-no she's good," Diana shakes her head fidgeting with the end of her school cardigan.

"Well Karina and I have to head home Louis our brother is probably wondering where we are," I said.

"Oh yea see you guys tomorrow," Diana says blushing.

Cute...

I barge into Louis's room only to see him on the floor with a book on his face.

"Get out," he groaned.

"Louis look I need your help it's about a girl," I explained.
He took the book off his face and looked at me with a questionable face.

"Go on," he huffs and puts the book back on his face.

"Alright so I met this girl Diana recently and I kissed her even though we have only known each other for about two days. After the kiss, I felt desire for her constantly like as if I was tied down to her," I rambled out pacing back and forth.
Louis shoots up from the ground putting on a serious face.

"Wait really?" He questions.

I nod firmly

"You my brother have met your mate," he smirks and turns around walking over to his desk.

"How can I be mated to a human," I asked confused.
Louis immediately turns back around at lightning speed and was in front of me within a second.

"H-human you s-say?" He asks stumbling on his words.

"Yea why?"

"ERIC do you have any idea how rare that is! Only every four centuries a Vampire is paired with a human. The human usually inherits their own special power once their mate bites their wrist," Louis says in disbelief backing up from me to sit on his bed.

"Oh that's not too bad," I shrugged.

"No no no Eric you have no idea what mess you can bring to that girl into. If any other Vampire were to find out about you being mated with Diana they would try to get their hands on her. Either they kill her or they keep her to themselves if they truly desire her," Louis says shaking his head.

"How am I suppose to keep Diana safe if she has no idea what's going on around her?" I asked frightened at the thought of Diana being taken away from me.

"Well if she does end up falling in love with you, then you would have to tell her you're a Vampire eventually," He says rolling his eyes.

Nope

"I don't know if I will be able to tell her. Our relationship has to get serious so she can fully trust me. That way she won't be as scared or frightened," I said rubbing my forehead due to the fact I am completely stressed out over the situation.

"Do what you want Eric, but all that matters is that she doesn't get into the wrong hands," Louis warns. I look over his window and jump out quickly landing on the ground as if it was so simple. I ran into the woods and started making my way to Diana's house.

Once I got there I jumped up on her roof making sure that no one was around seeing me. I walk over to her window taking a quick peek. I sighed in relief when I saw her sitting at her desk sketching something. It looked like a very realistic eye and oddly the color was a very deep blue.

I didn't know she can draw?

It was midnight and Diana was already fast asleep. I waited for two hours just to confirm she was really sleeping so that I can open her window.

I opened up her window with no effort and quietly slipped into her room. I walked over to her bed and kneeled next to her to get a better view of her face. She looked so elegant and peaceful it was hard to restrain me from touching her face. I could see why so many people like her.

She's beautiful
Nice
Smart
Everything you could ask for.

I decided to give myself a tour of her house only because I wanted to snoop around.

I left her room and quietly ran down the stairs and entered the living room. The first thing that caught my eyes was a big glass case full of award Tropes, certificates, and medals.

Wow!

Every little thing, in that case, had her name on it.

Medals and Trophies for swimming, track, soccer, softball, tennis, cheer, gymnastics, volleyball, and ballet. She had Certificates for Spelling Bees, Academics, Student of the year, and everything you can possibly imagine.

This girl is a whole other level of intelligence and talent.

How can a human as small and fragile as her achieve so many things in very little time!

I look over the picture frames on the wall seeing photos of only her. She has always looked so beautiful from the beginning...

*THUMP*

I turn around quickly hearing a sound and I disappear into the shadows.

Fuck...

Aloha AmigosI know these chapters are short but I have been so busy

Aloha Amigos
I know these chapters are short but I have been so busy. Anyways Vote, Comment, and follow
-Simone
(Sorry for grammar mistakes)