13-Found

C H A P T E R
[XIII]

DIANA'S P.O.V

*Time Skip 3 days...*

"We have to pack our things now," Karina says "The chaser found our trail and is coming faster then expected. Pack anything important." Karina
grabs my duffle bag from under the bed and starts packing my stuff.

I immediately get up from the bed and look for my backpack . I go over to the closet and grab the backpack Eric had bought me from town a day ago. I stuff it with notebooks and pencils along with my phone and book Karina had brought back to me from home.

Suddenly Louis barges into the room and looks at us with worry in his eyes but his face showing no emotion.

"Eric told me to take Diana to Minnesota and for you to stay with him," Louis says to Karina.

Karina zips up the duffle bag and nods in response. I throw my backpack over my shoulder and walk over to Louis. Karina hands him my duffle bag and zooms out of the room quickly to which I'm guessing too Eric.

"C'mon," Louis gestures to the door. We both quickly walk out of the room and down the stairs.

There stood Karina and Eric talking about something. We walked towards them and instantly Eric turned his attention to the both of us.

"Louis please take care of Diana, don't take yours off her," Eric warns. Louis nods and then Eric looks down at me. His eyes soften a bit showing all types of emotions I couldn't quite identify.

He takes my hand softly and walks me over to the kitchen while Louis and Karina walk out of the house.

"Diana I want you to know that I love you very much, with all my heart," he whispers. His hand cups the side of my face and I lean into his hand. He stares at me for a moment before continuing what he was saying.

"Please stay safe with Louis and do as he says," he warns. I frown a bit but nod in agreement.

"Karina and I are not sure when we will be able to see you and Louis, but we will try our best to make it soon," he says caressing my hair with his other hand. I give him a small smile and pull him into a hug.

He hugged me back and layed a soft kiss on the top of my head...

LIAM'S P.O.V

"Does anyone have any information on the girl, a photo might be nice for Goodness sake!" I shouted.

"Yes actually I have one photo," one of the Vampire Knights speak up.

"Perfect care to share?"

"Yes sir," the man walks up to my throne and hands me a small photo of a girl with sage green eyes, dirty blond hair, and beautiful tan skin. In all honesty she looked quite...beautiful.

"Hmmm interesting, how old is the girl?" I question.

"Umm 17 s-sir," the man stutters pathetically.

A smirk forms onto my face as I look down at the photo. This will be one interesting hunt. Suddenly the castle doors burst open and a bunch of my Vampire Knights march in.

"Your Highness we found their tracks and location," the lead Knight informs.

"Well then show me the way. I can't waste anymore time lying around in the castle," I grunted and shove the photo of the girl into my pocket.

Can't wait to snatch that girl from Eric's hands.

DIANA'S P.O.V

Things between Louis and I are pretty awkward. We rarely ever talk or acknowledge each other and it's just overall weird. Louis had found an abandoned house which was in good enough condition for us and the amount of dust actually helps cover our scent.

I just wish things will turn out ok.

This Chapter is messy and short but I'm going through it

-Simone <3

(Sorry for any grammar errors)