16-Letter

C H A P T E R
[XVI]

ERIC'S P.O.V

It's been almost 3 days ever since Louis and I have last talked.

Every time I've tried calling him it would go straight to voice mail and it's making me worried for Diana.

Karina says not to think about it too much but I still have this feeling that something is wrong.

But maybe Karina is right. Louis and Diana wouldn't just ignore my calls without a reason. The thing is...what is the reason?

"Hey Eric are you still thinking about the phone calls? Because if you are don't swart it they probably don't have reception or something," Karina says snapping me out from my day dream.

I silently nod my head and brush past her out of the kitchen. I was about to go upstairs when I hear a faint knock on the door. I sigh and walk over to the front door opening it cautiously. That's until I see no one. I look around to see not even one person in sight, but only the smell of an oddly familiar scent. Looking down at the grouch I notice a letter laying on the welcome mat. I pick it up quickly and take it in side.

I sat on the couch and started reading whatever it had to say.

My breathing abruptly stopped and I felt my heart dropped

I should've known Liam would pull an act like this!

I get up from the couch angry and walk back into the kitchen. I storm up to Karina and shove the letter in her hands.

"What the hell Eric!" She shouts.

"Read it," I demand. She rolls her eyes and starts reading and slowly her face pales.

"I told you something was wrong."

"What are we gonna do he basically wants you as a sacrifice for Diana's and Louis's freedom," Karina shrieks.

"I-I don't know," I stutter actually scared of the fact that I would consider taking my own life for my mate...and brother.

"I have an idea!" Karina states. She seemed more relaxed and relieved, but I can sense that's she stressed and hesitant with whatever her idea is.

"I know someone who might be able to fix this problem. Let's say someone will end up dropping dead," she says blankly staring into nothing.

_____

3RD PERSON'S P.O.V

After Eric and Karina had payed a quick visit to a friend who is able to help them with they're difficult situation, they hurriedly went to Liam's kingdom. When they made it to the entrance two guards stopped both of them demanding a letter or an invitation from Liam.

Karina handed them the Letter and they immediately let them in knowing their highness has been waiting for their arrival. They lead them to Liam's throne and the whole room was a bit dark.

"I see you have chosen to come Eric along with Karina," Liam smiles smugly and gets up from his throne walking toward the two. Karina had stiffened but Eric seemed a bit calmer then excepted.

"To make things more interesting when you rip your heart out and burn it. I'll make Diana and Louis watch," Liam's smirks evilly.

Karina's jaw dropped astonished by Liam's cruelty. Eric tensed at his words but didn't say anything.

"Well moving on," says Liam. He turned over on his heel and walked back over to his throne wistfully taking a seat.

"Guards bring the dagger and lighter. And knights bring Louis and Diana," their Highness requests. Karina backs up to nearest wall hoping her and Eric's plan works.

A guard walks in with a dagger and lighter. And two Knights walk in holding onto Diana and Louis. Louis was the only one with cuffs as for Diana she well be Liam's hands.

Diana looks at Eric with worry seeing the two harmful objects in his hands. She has hope that her mate will get them out of here some how and go back to the way things were.

She is seated on Liam's lap while Louis is held by a guard.

Karina started to get nervous, she can feel cold sweat trickling down her neck. As for Eric he was still calm and collected. He hasn't even seem to notice his mate.

"Ready to begin?"

Hey Guys this chapter is pretty short but the next one will be a bit more longer

Hey Guys this chapter is pretty short but the next one will be a bit more longer. I also want to thank everyone who have been reading my book, because I made it to 1k reads! Anyways make sure to Vote and Comment. <3<3
-Simone:)

 <3<3-Simone:)